Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 06/06/2017 04:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:37:19 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 04:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

I work for a JW. It is not an issue, he does not
talk religion around all the Christians that
work for him and we don't give him a bad time.
He is a stand up guy.

I assume that JW is "Jehovah's Witness". Aren't
they Christians? They certainly invoke him often enough.

Cindy Hamilton

This should help.

This is a chart to see at a glance:
http://godandscience.org/cults/jwdiff.html

This gives more explanation:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/jehovah-s-witnesses/

JW's are reusing Christian names. Mormons do the same.

Sorry. It still looks like blue mud to me. A matter of
interpretation of a collection that was written over a period
of several centuries by various people with different agendas.

Cindy Hamilton

The JW's don't believe what the Christian believe, not
by just a little, but by a lot. Reusing our names
doesn't count