Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

If they can't afford to educate their kids, they shouldn't have had kids. Expecting someone better off than them to pay for their kids is theft.

+1

The US is infected with irresponsible lazy democrats that want someone else to pick up the tab.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 2:14:55 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 01:48:39 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:51:42 +0100, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

In the U.S., the vast majority of doctors, nurses, engineers,
scientists, etc., had their first 13 years of education paid
for by taxes.

My taxes paid for the primary and secondary education of my
younger co-workers (engineers). I'm pleased with the outcome.

And you think it wouldn't have worked with private funding?

Sure, and many people do pay for a private education for their kids in
addition to to paying taxes for the public schools.

So they're now paying twice for the same thing.

Paying for schooling through taxes eases the burden for families with a
few children in school. Some could not afford it themselves. School is
not cheap.

--

So you are a voluntary gelding then? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Ballsy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Gelding = "a castrated animal, especially a male horse."

What?!

--
To snip or not to snip that is the question,
Whether 'tis nobler for the index finger to cut the verbosity and gobbledegook of nutters
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In the U.S., the vast majority of doctors, nurses, engineers,
scientists, etc., had their first 13 years of education paid
for by taxes.

My taxes paid for the primary and secondary education of my
younger co-workers (engineers). I'm pleased with the outcome.

And you think it wouldn't have worked with private funding?

Sure, and many people do pay for a private education for their kids in
addition to to paying taxes for the public schools.

So they're now paying twice for the same thing.

Paying for schooling through taxes eases the burden for families with a
few children in school. Some could not afford it themselves. School is
not cheap.

If they can't afford to educate their kids, they shouldn't have had kids. Expecting someone better off than them to pay for their kids is theft.

My schooling was paid for by tax dollars. It would be hypocritical of me
to expect not to pay for the next generation's schooling.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No it wouldn't. It wasn't you that chose to be paid for by taxes.

--
Mary had a little skirt
With slits right up the sides

Mary had another skirt
With a slit right up the front
She never wore that one...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I have a few questions for you:

1. Is it desirable to have an educated citizenry?

2. If you do not feel an educated citizenry is desirable, why not?

3. If you do feel an educated citizenry is desirable, how do you
financially assure that you have an educated citizenry?

Let's leave curriculum aside for the moment. I feel I was adequately
educated by the public schools, but I'm a bit disappointed with their
current output.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/24/2017 12:42 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Let's leave curriculum aside for the moment. I feel I was adequately
educated by the public schools, but I'm a bit disappointed with their
current output.

Cindy Hamilton

Depends on where you live too.
We grew up in Philadelphia. Fortunately, our parents sent us to
parochial school, paid for by the members of the church through their
donations. Of course they paid taxes that went to the public schools
also. Our Catholic school system was rated in the top 5 in the country.
The public school system was rated in the bottom 10.

We moved when our kids were in 5th and 7th grade. The public school
system in our town in CT is pretty good, better than the Catholic school
that is now closed. Our kids went to the public school here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Be prepared.

When you ask questions of an idiot, expect idiotic answers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 7:02 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 9:55:02 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Belated Easter to you.

SWMBO works at a farm that is a Day Hap for physically and mentally handicapped adults.
(Downs syndrome, etc.) There some lambs that were born last week, so a bunch of us went
out to the farm to see them. 2 more lambs had been born on Easter Morning. They were so
new they were still messy. Lambs born on Easter Sunday...how fitting. :-)

Here's some of the eggs my (adult) daughters and I decorated this year.

https://i.imgur.com/ESWO5JM.jpg

As long as they keep wanting to drive hours to get home and decorate eggs with Dad,
I'll keep decorating eggs. I got them started when they we really young and the tradition
has stuck.

Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster

P.S. I knew when I saw 25 responses to your Happy Easter wishes that the thread
was not just about Easter. Before even starting to read the thread, I asked myself "I
wonder how long it took for the thread to turn political/nasty?" Less than 10 posts.
What a shame. Some people just can't help themselves.

Cousin Sad-But-Not-Surprised Monster

I don't know what's wrong with some people. I posted a holiday greeting wishing EVERYONE well and someone has to turn the thread nasty. Why can't everyone reply with thanks and wish everyone else good health? My good wishes were aimed at everyone, even the trollish incandescent posterior sphincters. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Flaming Monster

Hope I had wished you a Happy Easter earlier but got distracted by the
wingnuts.

Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 6:02:53 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

That's OK. There will always be trolls who try to ruin things for everyone. I wish you well too. I'm just glad to be a survivor and enjoying life the best I can. I believe everyone should be glad to be alive. Be well my friend. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 6:55:27 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/17/2017 2:03 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 1:49:31 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:04:47 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Private medicine?

Any medicine. Unless you think an illiterate doctor is
a good idea.

Engineers?!?

Sure. You don't want just any jackhole designing bridges,
dams, and brake controllers, do you?

Cindy Hamilton

Lot of us paid for our own technical education.

As did I. But we wouldn't have gotten that technical education
if we hadn't had primary and secondary education.

Don't get me wrong. I think there are two main problems with
education in America:

1. Parents. If it's not the ones who don't think it's important
that their kids show up to school prepared to learn, it's the ones
who think the rules don't apply to their precious little flowers.

2. Schools of Education, and by extension, the requirements for
obtaining a teaching certificate. Teachers should first and foremost
have a degree in a real discipline such as math, English, or one of
the sciences (including the fuzzy disciplines like history), and then
take training to present their knowledge in a classroom.

Really, I blame Women's Lib. We used to get a lot of smart women
teaching, and now they're all becoming doctors, lawyers, scientists,
and engineers, and teaching gets the dregs. I finished my B.S. at
school mainly geared toward cranking out teachers, and my classmates
were not the brightest bulbs in the box. I was there because I needed
to take classes in the evening and it was the optimization of "nearby"
and "good enough".

I wouldn't want to go back, though, to when most people thought women
were limited to being nurses, secretaries, or teachers.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2017 6:59 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

[...]

Don't forget the Vietnam Era draft. You could avoid the draft by taking
courses and then becoming a teacher. The wusses became teachers, later
go into administration and the result is an ultra liberal school system
allowing children to become the precious little flowers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Education system in US is completely out of wack. I blame government
intervention and teachers unions (all municipal unions are at fault).
I've got sons still paying off their student loans for law school after
graduating 20 years ago.

My primary doctor is a young woman and she told me that I would not
believe the amount of student debt her and her husband, also a
physician, owe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 9:01:03 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:59:29 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

[...]

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for by te parent, and be optional.

Don't get me wrong. I think there are two main problems with
education in America:

1. Parents. If it's not the ones who don't think it's important
that their kids show up to school prepared to learn, it's the ones
who think the rules don't apply to their precious little flowers.

That's because of unnecessary pointless rules, like all wearing the same uniform. There can only be one reason for wanting kids to dress up like that - teachers are paedophiles. They're turned on by kids in uniform. It has no education benefit whatsoever.

2. Schools of Education, and by extension, the requirements for
obtaining a teaching certificate. Teachers should first and foremost
have a degree in a real discipline such as math, English, or one of
the sciences (including the fuzzy disciplines like history), and then
take training to present their knowledge in a classroom.

Er.... they do.

Really, I blame Women's Lib. We used to get a lot of smart women
teaching, and now they're all becoming doctors, lawyers, scientists,
and engineers, and teaching gets the dregs. I finished my B.S. at
school mainly geared toward cranking out teachers, and my classmates
were not the brightest bulbs in the box. I was there because I needed
to take classes in the evening and it was the optimization of "nearby"
and "good enough".

I wouldn't want to go back, though, to when most people thought women
were limited to being nurses, secretaries, or teachers.

The school I worked at had about 50% women teachers.

--
"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for by
te parent, and be optional.

Optional? Go to any inner city where the kids skip school and see the
result. Make it optional and you will just add to the feeloader welfare
camp.

Optional education will take us back to caveman days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2017 1:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for
by te parent, and be optional.

Optional? Go to any inner city where the kids skip school and see the
result. Make it optional and you will just add to the feeloader welfare
camp.

Optional education will take us back to caveman days.

But, cavemen had to work to stay alive. We don't need cavemen that
don't work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:57:20 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Few years ago Nevada passed the "Pop Tart Bill" (nickname). Skewls
cannot pull that crap. Kids can also wear T-shirts that display the
NRA, American flags or other types of beliefs. **** them commie
teachers and their liberal indoctrination. Spit!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2017 2:00 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/25/2017 1:38 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for
by te parent, and be optional.

Optional? Go to any inner city where the kids skip school and see the
result. Make it optional and you will just add to the feeloader
welfare camp.

Optional education will take us back to caveman days.

But, cavemen had to work to stay alive. We don't need cavemen that
don't work.

They can work. Some will become entrepreneurs and start businesses,
such as dealing in pharmaceuticals. U dont need colidge 2 do it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Few years ago Nevada passed the "Pop Tart Bill" (nickname). Skewls
cannot pull that crap. Kids can also wear T-shirts that display the
NRA, American flags or other types of beliefs. **** them commie
teachers and their liberal indoctrination. Spit!

Schools should have on authority whatsoever that contradicts with the law.

--
Paddy calls Easyjet to book a flight.
The operator asks "How many people are flying with you?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 1:16:45 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for by te parent, and be optional.

What do we do with all of the illiterate and innumerate people
whose parents couldn't be bothered to educate them? "He who gives
his child nothing by way of education educates him as a thief."

Don't get me wrong. I think there are two main problems with
education in America:

1. Parents. If it's not the ones who don't think it's important
that their kids show up to school prepared to learn, it's the ones
who think the rules don't apply to their precious little flowers.

That's because of unnecessary pointless rules, like all wearing the same uniform. There can only be one reason for wanting kids to dress up like that - teachers are paedophiles. They're turned on by kids in uniform. It has no education benefit whatsoever.

Uniforms are very rare in American public schools.

2. Schools of Education, and by extension, the requirements for
obtaining a teaching certificate. Teachers should first and foremost
have a degree in a real discipline such as math, English, or one of
the sciences (including the fuzzy disciplines like history), and then
take training to present their knowledge in a classroom.

Er.... they do.

Not necessarily. A person can major in Education, minor in
English, and teach science (badly) and math (worse) to children.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:13:13 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 1:16:45 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for by te parent, and be optional.

What do we do with all of the illiterate and innumerate people
whose parents couldn't be bothered to educate them? "He who gives
his child nothing by way of education educates him as a thief."

The child was created by, and belongs to, the parent until it is old enough to fend for itself. What right does the government have to control it?

Anyway, stupid kids stay stupid even if the system attempts to educate them. Might aswell stop wasting money on no-hopers.

Then your education system is less ****ed up than the UK one. Almost all ours have uniforms. They serve no purpose whatsoever.

2. Schools of Education, and by extension, the requirements for
obtaining a teaching certificate. Teachers should first and foremost
have a degree in a real discipline such as math, English, or one of
the sciences (including the fuzzy disciplines like history), and then
take training to present their knowledge in a classroom.

Er.... they do.

Not necessarily. A person can major in Education, minor in
English, and teach science (badly) and math (worse) to children.

Not here. Teachers need a decent degree in a subject, plus a teaching degree on top of that.

--
Women do not snore, burp, sweat, or fart.
Therefore, they must "bitch" or they will blow up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2017 3:13 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Some parents like them and they can have benefits. You buy one or two
sets and done. No latest fad over priced t shirts every two weeks or
$200 designer jeans.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:24:53 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Try not giving in to your kids. By them plain jeans and tshirt and let them make do.

--
What's the difference between a black and a white fairytale?
White begins, "once upon a time," black begins, "y'all mother****ers ain't gonna believe dis ****!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/25/2017 10:57 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher
thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

One of those ridiculous things I heard of was a teacher fired for
bringing red and green cookies to school in December (thought they were
Christmas colors, and so an illegal mixture of religion and government).

BTW, at this time cookies were OK, just not in those colors.

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/25/2017 12:56 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

A truck farmer once complained to me that all he could hire were
illegals as citizens did not want to do the work. The solution would be
to pay more than the citizens were collecting in welfare or don't give
the citizens as much welfare so they need to work.

Strangely, when I saw "truck farmer" the first thing I thought of was a
truck made from marijuana (saw that in a movie once).

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Few years ago Nevada passed the "Pop Tart Bill" (nickname). Skewls
cannot pull that crap. Kids can also wear T-shirts that display the
NRA, American flags or other types of beliefs. **** them commie
teachers and their liberal indoctrination. Spit!

Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world. A quote from Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." -Adolf Hitler

"Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction." -Adolf Hitler

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." -Adolf Hitler

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." -Adolf Hitler

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few." -Adolf Hitler

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks have been going after the children of America in the education system for many years now. Everything they do is right out of the Commie/Nazi playbook. They are shoving Political Correctness, homosexuality, atheism and other Leftist male bovine droppings down throats of the country's children and the parents are letting them get away with it. By the time the kids get to college their minds are completely fracked up. Parents need to pay attention to the PLLCF nonsense and propaganda their children are being smothered with and take action. There needs to be zero tolerance for what the government schools are doing to harm children. Why do you think the government school educators are so virulently opposed to home schooling? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Educated Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Don't get me started on skewls. I went plumb off on a Principal. My
daughter was injured, seen by a nurse and the guy knew nothing. I told
that sum beach I'll be on the next flight smoking if he can't know
what is happening in his school. I was ****ed off and he surely didn't
want me to show up and give him a tune up.

I quit skewl at 16. went out and made my bones in the real world.
Education is over rated. Teachers couldn't keep my attention. I worked
until 50, retired, after working many years with educated idiots that
had not one lick of common sense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:13:27 +0100, Sam E wrote:

On 04/25/2017 12:56 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

A truck farmer once complained to me that all he could hire were
illegals as citizens did not want to do the work. The solution would be
to pay more than the citizens were collecting in welfare or don't give
the citizens as much welfare so they need to work.

Strangely, when I saw "truck farmer" the first thing I thought of was a
truck made from marijuana (saw that in a movie once).

Yes I've seen that too. Cheech and Chong I think.

And the above is incorrect. People earning low wages can claim working tax credits which start at the same amount as unemployment benefit. So you never earn the same or less by doing more work.

--
If breasts had no nipples, they'd be pointless.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:08:08 +0100, notX wrote:

On 04/25/2017 10:57 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher
thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

One of those ridiculous things I heard of was a teacher fired for
bringing red and green cookies to school in December (thought they were
Christmas colors, and so an illegal mixture of religion and government).

BTW, at this time cookies were OK, just not in those colors.

Should have put some marijuana in them to calm everyone down.

--
The wife said to me last night "If you turn the bedside lamp off I'll take it up the arse."
Maybe I should have waited for the bulb to cool down first.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I would much rather see a doctor who never went to medical school.

Really?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 04/25/2017 12:56 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

A truck farmer once complained to me that all he could hire were
illegals as citizens did not want to do the work. The solution would be
to pay more than the citizens were collecting in welfare or don't give
the citizens as much welfare so they need to work.

Strangely, when I saw "truck farmer" the first thing I thought of was a
truck made from marijuana (saw that in a movie once).

Yes I've seen that too. Cheech and Chong I think.

And the above is incorrect. People earning low wages can claim working
tax credits which start at the same amount as unemployment benefit. So
you never earn the same or less by doing more work.

The farmer was from New Jersey often called the Garden State for its
vegetable farms. Truck farms need a lot of laborers to pick crops
unlike those like corn or wheat that just use machines.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/2017 7:33 AM, Frank wrote:

The farmer was from New Jersey often called the Garden State for its
vegetable farms. Truck farms need a lot of laborers to pick crops
unlike those like corn or wheat that just use machines.

When I lived in Philadelphia, every summer morning there were couple of
buses that would take anyone that wanted to make a few bucks to the
farms. Plenty of day workers looking for beer monry.

It was not far from where the stevedores and lumpers would gather
looking for work too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

A truck farmer once complained to me that all he could hire were
illegals as citizens did not want to do the work. The solution would be
to pay more than the citizens were collecting in welfare or don't give
the citizens as much welfare so they need to work.

Strangely, when I saw "truck farmer" the first thing I thought of was a
truck made from marijuana (saw that in a movie once).

Yes I've seen that too. Cheech and Chong I think.

That sounds right, although I don't remember the name of the movie.
Could it have been "Nice Dreams"?

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a
dose of common sense." -- Chapman Cohen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:12:36 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

A truck farmer once complained to me that all he could hire were
illegals as citizens did not want to do the work. The solution would be
to pay more than the citizens were collecting in welfare or don't give
the citizens as much welfare so they need to work.

Strangely, when I saw "truck farmer" the first thing I thought of was a
truck made from marijuana (saw that in a movie once).

Yes I've seen that too. Cheech and Chong I think.

That sounds right, although I don't remember the name of the movie.
Could it have been "Nice Dreams"?

I thought the film was called Cheech and Chong. Google tells me they made loads, I'll have to get the rest as I've only seen one and really enjoyed it.

--
A child is for life, not just for benefits.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Government funded education tries to educate everyone, regardless of if they are able to learn or want to learn. It's a big waste of money. Let those who are clever and have the desire to learn go to school.

--
No-one scares me more than someone who is blindly "law-abiding".
I'd rather we all asked our consciences before the law.
Posted to alt.home.repair

**** off troll.

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:38:49 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for by
te parent, and be optional.

Optional?

Yes, because nobody, I repeat NOBODY, should have the right to dictate what you do with YOUR OWN child. Bring it up the way you believe is correct.

Bull****. Go to a council estate where the freeloading kids get "educated" by your taxes, and note that they haven't actually learned anything.

--
Anybody who claims that marriage is a fifty-fifty proposition doesn't know a damned thing about women or fractions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

That's a specific school where they learn the one thing they are going to use. General education in schools is a waste of ****ing time.

--
A federal survey shows that one in twenty Americans lack basic English skills.
The good news is, even without those skills someone can still become President.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Agreed.

--
A federal survey shows that one in twenty Americans lack basic English skills.
The good news is, even without those skills someone can still become President.

Happy Easter / Happy Wester [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 5th 15 08:29 PM
HAPPY EASTER Brian Lawson Metalworking 2 April 4th 10 05:38 PM
OT Happy Easter sweet sawdust Woodworking 42 April 22nd 09 10:49 PM
Happy Easter sweet sawdust Woodturning 1 April 13th 09 12:52 AM
Happy Easter [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 1st 05 03:41 AM