Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On 4/17/2017 7:02 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 9:55:02 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Belated Easter to you.

SWMBO works at a farm that is a Day Hap for physically and mentally handicapped adults.
(Downs syndrome, etc.) There some lambs that were born last week, so a bunch of us went
out to the farm to see them. 2 more lambs had been born on Easter Morning. They were so
new they were still messy. Lambs born on Easter Sunday...how fitting. :-)

Here's some of the eggs my (adult) daughters and I decorated this year.

https://i.imgur.com/ESWO5JM.jpg

As long as they keep wanting to drive hours to get home and decorate eggs with Dad,
I'll keep decorating eggs. I got them started when they we really young and the tradition
has stuck.

Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster

P.S. I knew when I saw 25 responses to your Happy Easter wishes that the thread
was not just about Easter. Before even starting to read the thread, I asked myself "I
wonder how long it took for the thread to turn political/nasty?" Less than 10 posts.
What a shame. Some people just can't help themselves.

Cousin Sad-But-Not-Surprised Monster

I don't know what's wrong with some people. I posted a holiday greeting wishing EVERYONE well and someone has to turn the thread nasty. Why can't everyone reply with thanks and wish everyone else good health? My good wishes were aimed at everyone, even the trollish incandescent posterior sphincters. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Flaming Monster

Hope I had wished you a Happy Easter earlier but got distracted by the
wingnuts.

Frank