Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:08:08 +0100, notX wrote:

On 04/25/2017 10:57 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher
thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

One of those ridiculous things I heard of was a teacher fired for
bringing red and green cookies to school in December (thought they were
Christmas colors, and so an illegal mixture of religion and government).

BTW, at this time cookies were OK, just not in those colors.

Should have put some marijuana in them to calm everyone down.

--
The wife said to me last night "If you turn the bedside lamp off I'll take it up the arse."
Maybe I should have waited for the bulb to cool down first.