Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On 4/24/2017 12:42 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Let's leave curriculum aside for the moment. I feel I was adequately
educated by the public schools, but I'm a bit disappointed with their
current output.

Cindy Hamilton

Depends on where you live too.
We grew up in Philadelphia. Fortunately, our parents sent us to
parochial school, paid for by the members of the church through their
donations. Of course they paid taxes that went to the public schools
also. Our Catholic school system was rated in the top 5 in the country.
The public school system was rated in the bottom 10.

We moved when our kids were in 5th and 7th grade. The public school
system in our town in CT is pretty good, better than the Catholic school
that is now closed. Our kids went to the public school here.