Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:38:49 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm not saying to remove education, I'm saying it should be paid for by
te parent, and be optional.

Optional?

Yes, because nobody, I repeat NOBODY, should have the right to dictate what you do with YOUR OWN child. Bring it up the way you believe is correct.

Go to any inner city where the kids skip school and see the
result. Make it optional and you will just add to the feeloader welfare
camp.

Optional education will take us back to caveman days.

Bull****. Go to a council estate where the freeloading kids get "educated" by your taxes, and note that they haven't actually learned anything.

--
Anybody who claims that marriage is a fifty-fifty proposition doesn't know a damned thing about women or fractions.