Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Goofy Amazon Search Result

I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/1/2017 11:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

Post your picture when you get yours.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/1/2017 8:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

How insensitive for you to post that. Surely someone will be offended.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:20:34 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On 2/1/2017 11:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

Post your picture when you get yours.

I don't think there is one big enough to fit my fat head. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Chubby Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:52:08 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

The result is not all the goofy. The helmet as know as a Morian and sometimes known as a
Comb Morian. The crest, or comc, was designed to strengthen it.

Cousin I-Read-It-On-Wikipedia Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 1:28:40 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:52:08 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

The result is not all the goofy. The helmet as know as a Morian and sometimes known as a
Comb Morian. The crest, or comc, was designed to strengthen it.

Cousin I-Read-It-On-Wikipedia Monster

The funny thing about searching on Amazon, the farther down you scroll and switch to the next page, the more bizarre the items become. Sooner or later, the Batman costume shows up. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Batty Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ
https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G
[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

Can you imagine having one certified as a hard had, and using it on a construction site?

We used to take metal hard hats with wide flat brims, and fold them to make it look like cowboy hats. Some we folded the front up, and others we curved the sides. We even put a crease in the top.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Probably work better than the plastic standard **** they provide.

--
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ
https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G
[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

Can you imagine having one certified as a hard had, and using it on a construction site?

We used to take metal hard hats with wide flat brims, and fold them to make it look like cowboy hats. Some we folded the front up, and others we curved the sides. We even put a crease in the top.

Probably work better than the plastic standard **** they provide.
--
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

If something fell on my head I'd rather have a plastic one, they don't dent like a metal one does. Some companies won't let you wear a metal hardhat because they bend, and will conduct electricity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You should wear what YOU think is right and tell them to **** off.

--
"Americans will always do the right thing when they have exhausted all other alternatives." -- Winston Churchill

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
[...]

I *am* wearing what I think is right, so...

**** Off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
[...]

I'm wearing shorts, a T-shirt, a plastic ID bracelet, 2X reading glasses and a long white beard. I'm also barefoot which is scandalous around here. I'm a rebel. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Rebel Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Uncle wrote:
[...]

I will agree with you up to the point but in you posting you must put limit
Why?
Well would you like that your Wife, Daughter go to market in the Thong's or
You
yourself do the same go to market or restaurant in sports/football player
Cup!.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

The funny thing about searching on Amazon, the farther down you scroll and
switch to the next page, the more bizarre the items become. Sooner or
later, the Batman costume shows up. ?(?)?

Search algorithms just want to have fun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
[...]

I am wearing only one item of clothing.

--
Confucius say: "People who make Confucius joke speak bad English."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Uncle wrote:
[...]

Unable to interpret the above, please specify language.

--
Confucius say: "People who make Confucius joke speak bad English."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:56:34 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Obviously not, or they would be using those instead, ****-for-brains!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Even better, kill people in jail for more than 10 years."

If it's certified by OSHA and approved by the company it'd be interesting to see people wearing hardhats that look like old Spanish helmets.

Mr Peeler probably never had a real job where he actually had to work for a living.