Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Goofy Amazon Search Result

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 1:28:40 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:52:08 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my search. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G

[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

The result is not all the goofy. The helmet as know as a Morian and sometimes known as a
Comb Morian. The crest, or comc, was designed to strengthen it.

Cousin I-Read-It-On-Wikipedia Monster

The funny thing about searching on Amazon, the farther down you scroll and switch to the next page, the more bizarre the items become. Sooner or later, the Batman costume shows up. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Batty Monster