Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944 Tony944 is offline

Default OT, Goofy Amazon Search Result

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 9:08:51 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Thu, 02 Feb 2017 03:00:54 -0000, 01001100110
wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:34:52 -0000, 01001100110
wrote:

Uncle wrote:
I was looking for a 9" comb on Amazon and look what turned up in my
search.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ
https://www.amazon.com/India-Oversea.../dp/B000WUK57G
[8~{} Uncle Helmet Monster

Can you imagine having one certified as a hard had, and using it on a
construction site?

We used to take metal hard hats with wide flat brims, and fold them
to make it look like cowboy hats. Some we folded the front up, and
others we curved the sides. We even put a crease in the top.
Probably work better than the plastic standard **** they provide.
--
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject
financially impotent for an indefinite period.

If something fell on my head I'd rather have a plastic one, they don't
dent like a metal one does. Some companies won't let you wear a metal
hardhat because they bend, and will conduct electricity.

You should wear what YOU think is right and tell them to **** off.

I *am* wearing what I think is right, so...

**** Off.

I will agree with you up to the point but in you posting you must put limit
Why?
Well would you like that your Wife, Daughter go to market in the Thong's or
You
yourself do the same go to market or restaurant in sports/football player
Cup!.