Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hankook tires

I have been taking my cars for service to the same place for 40 years.
It's walking distance from my house so I don't have to sit there all day
or deal with buses home. They have always done things right so I've
stuck with them.

A few days ago all I needed was a couple of tires replaced. They
usually put on Goodyear so I did not specify but I noticed this time
they used Hankook. I never heard of this brand so now I'm wondering if
they just cheaped out on me to make a bigger profit?

Google says they are South Korean and customer reviews vary all over the
map from poor to excellent.

Car gets very little use so perhaps it's a moot point.

Winter tires Tony Hwang Home Repair 11 January 15th 16 10:54 PM
IRC tires philo Home Repair 2 August 30th 15 06:24 PM
Odd wear on tires [email protected] Metalworking 3 August 28th 07 10:56 PM
tires in storage Eigenvector Home Repair 31 June 4th 07 12:15 AM
Band Saw Tires Leon Woodworking 12 February 28th 06 07:17 AM