Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who do I complain to?

On 2016-07-30, Bob F wrote:
You can keep repeating the lies, but just like all the deniers lies,
they are still lies.

You global warming hucksters are the deniers and liers. You run faked
and massaged data (original data is conveniently lost) though faulty
computer simulations and wind up with 2+2=5. (And volcanoes do emit
massive amounts of CO2.) Human activity is only about 4% of natural
sources overall.

If we assume everything that comes out of a Warmist's mouth is a lie,
most of the time that will be the correct assumption. I do everything
in my power to *increase* my carbon footprint.

How much do you get paid to post this dribble?

If anyone wants to read about how the energy industry and others promote
the above kind of "thinking" with their "charitable" foundations, and
save millions in taxes doing so, I highly recommend the book "Dark Money
The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical
Right" by Jane Mayer.

A couple reviews below:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/24/bo...ayer.html?_r=0

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2016...ers-new-brand/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-07-30, Bob F wrote:
How much do you get paid to post this dribble?

You're the one posting DRIVEL. What government payroll are YOU on?

I have had considerable experience with environmentalist scum going
back nearly 50 years. The vast majority are lying filth using "the
environment" as a vehicle for pushing their agenda of radical social
change and government empowerment. I know this from my own experiences
inside the early environmental movement, your lies not withstanding.

Every once in a while you do get an honest one, such as the father
of modern climate science, Reid Bryson, who declared the idea of
human-caused global warming to be "a bunch of hooey."

To really understand the issue you need to ignore the lies coming from
environmentalists, Warmists, and statists -- instead follow the money
and the power. In fact it can be argued that any "facts" coming out
of government "studies" should be considered suspect a priori due to
conflict of interest. Government is a criminal enterprise whose primary
purpose is the acquisition of wealth and power via coercion and violence.
(The vote does not change this essential nature - elected gangsters
are still gangsters.) The fabricated "global warming/climate change"
issue is made to order for the purpose of furthering these goals
and increasing the size and scope of the State.

Also note that none of the people people pushing this nonsense act themselves
like there is any kind of crisis going on. They continue to jet around the
globe for conferences where they are ferried around in fleets of fossil-fuel
hungry SUVs and limos, and frequently live in lavish homes that use as
much energy as entire middle-class subdivision. I really had to laugh
when that imbecile John Kerry declared refrigeration and air conditioning
to be as big a threat as ISIS. What a load of manure. I'd be willing to
bet that HE is not giving up HIS refrigeration and air conditioning as
a result.

That's what it's all about - oppressive rules and sacrifice to be implemented
based on the lies of environmentalists and Warmists are for the little people.

I'm not buying it and will continue to seek ways to increase my so-called
"carbon footprint." Increased carbon footprint == increased prosperity.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2016 9:24 AM, Roger Blake wrote:

That's what it's all about - oppressive rules and sacrifice to be implemented
based on the lies of environmentalists and Warmists are for the little people.

I'm not buying it and will continue to seek ways to increase my so-called
"carbon footprint." Increased carbon footprint == increased prosperity.

If you want to track the money, the book I recommended is a very good
start. Of course, you are one of the people paid by that money, so you
already know that.

Dark Money by Jane Mayer
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Climate change (was- Who do I complain to?)

"Muggles" wrote in message

On 7/29/2016 9:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 2:11:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/29/2016 1:45 PM, ZZyXX wrote:

The first thing you need to know about Earth's orbit and its effect on
climate change is that orbital phases occur over tens of thousands of
years, so the only climate trends that orbital patterns might help
explain are long-term ones.

Even so, looking at Earth's orbital cycles can still offer some
invaluable perspective on what is happening in the short term. Most
notably, you might be surprised to learn that Earth's current warming
trend is happening in spite of a relatively cool orbital phase. It's
therefore possible to better appreciate the high degree that
anthropogenic warming must be taking place in contrast.

The immediate lesson in all of this is that there must be more to
Earth's average temperature than can be explained through orbital
phases. But a secondary lesson also lurks: Anthropogenic global warming,
which climate scientists overwhelmingly believe is the prime culprit in
our current warming trend, is at least powerful enough in the short term
to counteract a relatively cool orbital phase. It's a fact that should
at least give us pause to consider the profound effect that humans can
have on the climate even against a backdrop of Earth's natural cycles.

now of course we don't have to change the Earths orbit to affect a
positive change on climate warming...unless of course you don't believe
in greenhouses

Have you read this article:
http://phys.org/news/2014-08-climate-global.html#nRlv

Climate change not so global

The University of Queensland study showed that future climate changes
may impact differently in the two hemispheres, meaning a generalised
global approach isn't the solution to climate issues.

"This study reverses previous findings which suggested that New
Zealand's glaciers disappeared at the same time as ice in the Northern
Hemisphere," he said.

"We showed that when the Northern Hemisphere started to warm at the end
of the last ice age, New Zealand glaciers were unaffected.

"New Zealand glaciers responded largely to local changes in the Southern
Ocean, rather than changes in the Northern Hemisphere as was previously
believed," Professor Shulmeister said.

"This study highlights the need to understand regional climate rather
than a global one-size-fits-all."
Most people emphasize climate change as being a global event caused by
the same underlying issues. This article points to climate change being
regional in nature.
--
Maggie

The climate is falling! The climate is falling! It hit me in the head! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Little Monster

It did? Well, time to rustle up a posse and wrangle that thang into
submission!

--
Maggie it is very hard to believe any one:

CLIMATE CHANGING and PREDICTIONS
SO Sorry I do not believe 50% of what our Geologists Broadcast and Forecast.
Ok I do recognized they knowledge and Education defiantly supersede mine,
but the people; you and I would like some times little more explanations and
please dont use cliché as that is different. Some of you forecast ice age
and the other El-Niño as myself I do not believe either. Lets view causes
of Heat changes on this miserable Earth of ours. Well we all are familiar
with pollution and it is said that is the cause for many changes I will not
disagree, but is it?
Perhaps our Geologist can explain whenever is cloud or even human made smoke
between Earth and the Sun, what we see and call cloudy or shade, that area
is much cooler, then the area very is clear atmosphere. Now what is
pollution; pollution generate Smog smog it self makes atmosphere Cloudy,
which also means that Sun rays have harder time to penetrate atmosphere to
the ground the (Earth). Wait a minute am I only one crazy here, but first
there are saying that pollution is cause of change in the Earth climate
warming up, yes but it should be the opposite, what is giving to us
Because pollution is blocking Sun rays then why Earth is warming up, while
it should be opposite and cooling down???
There seems to be many; un answer question here that we will never know.
Perhaps our Geologist can answer the simple and rather small question, how
come we have bones of fish in desert area, maybe many years ago fish had
walk the Earth or? Where we have water use to be land and what was land now
is water, wow I am asking to many questions. Are this Earth of ours balloon
floating through atmosphere are we just living on the crust of the Earth,
and below the ground level that we know is hollow. Wow maybe the God that we
are talking about is actually living inside of Earth and giving us living
support. Wow maybe that is it, we are always looking to ward the sky for old
mighty while his below of us keeping close observation on us. Some how some
one is telling me that I am asking to many question and I am going to be on
the Homeland Security list now.
Shut up Tony (good idea)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2016 11:14 PM, Tony944 wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Have you read this article:
http://phys.org/news/2014-08-climate-global.html#nRlv

Climate change not so global

"This study highlights the need to understand regional climate rather
than a global one-size-fits-all."
Most people emphasize climate change as being a global event caused by
the same underlying issues. This article points to climate change being
regional in nature.

The climate is falling! The climate is falling! It hit me in the head!
^_^

It did? Well, time to rustle up a posse and wrangle that thang into
submission!

actually living inside of Earth and giving us living support. Wow maybe
that is it, we are always looking to ward the sky for old mighty while
his below of us keeping close observation on us. Some how some one is
telling me that I am asking to many question and I am going to be on
the Homeland Security list now.
Shut up Tony (good idea)

I like to ask questions, too. The whole truth is probably somewhere in
the middle.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/16 1:57 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
first you post that the climate of the earth exists (in long cycles) so
that seems to be admitting that climate change is happening, and much
faster than your far-fetched orbital change...but it doesn't matter
what's causing it, what matters is dealing with it. For the oligarch
conservatives that will mean building more nuke power plants to run
their airconditioners while the peasants scrounge thru their garbage for
the leftover caviar and kobe beef

Lookie end of the alphabet man,

you must be really hurting if you have to use your typical conservative
need to call people names when you feel the need to attack my nym...are
they adjusting your meds incorrectly?

the climate changes daily.

Climate doesn't change daily, weather does...do try to learn the difference

There is an old saying here in Alabamastan,"If you don't like the
weather, stick around, it will change."

The overall climate of the Earth changes on its own,

but you've already said the overall climate change is due to orbital
mechanics, now you are becoming a Gaia supporter?

mankind has nothing to do with it. Mankind is a flea on Mother Earth's
ass and if she gets irritated,

she can scratch us out of existence. The tsunamis that hit Japan and
other nations in the region are a

good example along with volcanoes of how we have NO control of the
overall environment of the Earth.

so we should just ignore tsunamis and let people build in flood plains
and right up to the oceans edge?

When you can prove to me that you can control the climate of our planet,
I'll believe you. ^_^

Okay, I have a can of gas and a flare, I'll take them into the forest
nearest you and light them up, I guarantee that the "climate" will
change for you the next day

In the meantime, as I've repeatedly said, it's important to deal with
the changes and try to prevent them

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 2:25:34 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
[...]

You can't teach an old dog/redneck/hillbilly/conserva**** anything...he's set it his immovable ways, and will die that way...
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

I know the difference and what I wrote stands. I don't know about your planet but my planet is ever changing. The changes may be cycles too slow to perceive but weather is a result.

There is an old saying here in Alabamastan,"If you don't like the
weather, stick around, it will change."
The overall climate of the Earth changes on its own,

but you've already said the overall climate change is due to orbital
mechanics, now you are becoming a Gaia supporter?

mankind has nothing to do with it. Mankind is a flea on Mother Earth's
ass and if she gets irritated,
she can scratch us out of existence. The tsunamis that hit Japan and
other nations in the region are a
good example along with volcanoes of how we have NO control of the
overall environment of the Earth.

so we should just ignore tsunamis and let people build in flood plains
and right up to the oceans edge?

OMG! An obvious product of government schools.

When you can prove to me that you can control the climate of our planet,
I'll believe you. ^_^

Okay, I have a can of gas and a flare, I'll take them into the forest
nearest you and light them up, I guarantee that the "climate" will
change for you the next day

You don't know the difference between environment and climate I see.

In the meantime, as I've repeatedly said, it's important to deal with
the changes and try to prevent them

You still haven't written about how YOU can change the orbit of the Earth and the energy output of the Sun. We can't agree to disagree because you have already swallowed and digested the hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings shoved down your throat since you were a child. I promise not to tease you or call call you anymore names you moron because it won't do any good to debate the subject of the fictitious anthropogenic climate alteration. If you Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectuals had your way, we would revert to being hunter gatherers foraging for food and living in harmony with nature. The only problem is where would you recharge your iPhone since civilization would have been done away with due to your activity to save the Climate. Geez! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Polluting Monster

Banned

Location: Indianapolis
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lloyd[_12_] View Post
On 07/25/2016 12:45 PM, amdx wrote:

[snip]

Shouldn't matter, it's a dry heat!

Mikek

Where I am, it only got to 99 but it'd definitely NOT dry heat.

--
Mark Lloyd
Mark Lloyd's Homepage

"The language and concepts contained herein are guaranteed not to cause
eternal torment in the place where the guy with the horns and pointed
stick conducts his business." [Frank Zappa]
I agree with you Mikek
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message

[...]

Maggie: I will defiantly agree with that!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/31/16 1:44 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

better change your oxygen setting

weather |ˈweT͟Hər|
noun
the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat,
dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.: if the weather's good, we can go
for a walk.

climate |ˈklīmit|
noun
the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long
period: our cold, wet climate | agricultural development is constrained
by climate.

of course on your planet up is down

There is an old saying here in Alabamastan,"If you don't like the
weather, stick around, it will change."
The overall climate of the Earth changes on its own,

but you've already said the overall climate change is due to orbital
mechanics, now you are becoming a Gaia supporter?

mankind has nothing to do with it. Mankind is a flea on Mother Earth's
ass and if she gets irritated,
she can scratch us out of existence. The tsunamis that hit Japan and
other nations in the region are a
good example along with volcanoes of how we have NO control of the
overall environment of the Earth.

so we should just ignore tsunamis and let people build in flood plains
and right up to the oceans edge?

OMG! An obvious product of government schools.

of course you are, but thanks for confirming it

When you can prove to me that you can control the climate of our planet,
I'll believe you. ^_^

Okay, I have a can of gas and a flare, I'll take them into the forest
nearest you and light them up, I guarantee that the "climate" will
change for you the next day

You don't know the difference between environment and climate I see.

I was just using your definition of climate...my forest fire will
definitely, by your definition, change climate

In the meantime, as I've repeatedly said, it's important to deal with
the changes and try to prevent them

You still haven't written about how YOU can change the orbit of the Earth and the energy output of the Sun.

If push came to shove, putting up a large solar shade and a lagrange
point between earth and sun could indeed block some of the energy output
from the sun from reaching the earth

We can't agree to disagree because you have already swallowed and
digested the hot steaming piles of

male bovine droppings shoved down your throat since you were a child. I
promise not to tease you

or call call you anymore names you moron because it won't do any good to
debate the subject of

the fictitious anthropogenic climate alteration. If you Hysterical
Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist

Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectuals had your way,
we would revert to

being hunter gatherers foraging for food and living in harmony with nature.

The only problem is where would you recharge your iPhone since
civilization would have been

done away with due to your activity to save the Climate. Geez! o_O

ah, when all else fails, and your ability to have a civil conversation
is always doomed to fail, result to trumping

[8~{} Uncle Polluting Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2016 7:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

The real scientists understand that we're between two ice ages and
the orbit of The Earth is such that its cycle is bringing us closer
to our main heat source, THE SUN! The climate of The Earth exists
in cycles that are longer than the existence of most civilizations
and reign of empires. We're at a peak in temperatures now and the
Jet Stream has moved due to the Earth's climate cycle. That why
there is a drought in the western part of The United States. There
are cycles on our planet that are longer than the lifetime of any
single man which is why REAL scientists look to history, the
evidence seen in the fossil record and mathematical calculations of
the movement of planets in The Solar System to determine what's
going on. You'd have to be pretty arrogant to think that Mankind
has a very big impact on The Earth's climate. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Climate Monster

You have to be pretty determinedly ignorant to ignore the
steadily-accumulating evidence, which has persuaded 97% of climate
scientists that climate change is occurring. And no, it has nothing to
do with the earth's position vis-a-vis the sun. Nor any other
denialist fantasy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 2:49:55 PM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
[...]

I don't deny that the climate is changing, me and my fellow humans had nothing to do with it. Perhaps it's the Martians who've come to Earth because they messed up their planet? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 4:14:43 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Uncle A-lean Monster

Actually, we messed-up Mars and moved here to ****-up this one! Just try and disprove it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/16 12:49 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 7/25/2016 7:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Climate Monster

You have to be pretty determinedly ignorant to ignore the
steadily-accumulating evidence, which has persuaded 97% of climate
scientists that climate change is occurring. And no, it has nothing to
do with the earth's position vis-a-vis the sun. Nor any other denialist
fantasy.

he doesn't deny climate change, as a conservative he sees it as
something humans shouldn't try to fix

Posted to alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan posted for all of us...

[...]

If that is what you believe okay. I do not agree with you. Statistics are
thrown out and then refuted. As I know when Al Gore brought this up and made
it a mantra he made A LOT of money off it with no discernible change and
proceeded to do what he wanted and violated his own preaching.

I believe Mother Nature is in constant change and to not mess with it.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/16 4:01 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 2:04:31 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 8/1/16 12:49 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 7/25/2016 7:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Climate Monster

You have to be pretty determinedly ignorant to ignore the
steadily-accumulating evidence, which has persuaded 97% of climate
scientists that climate change is occurring. And no, it has nothing to
do with the earth's position vis-a-vis the sun. Nor any other denialist
fantasy.

he doesn't deny climate change, as a conservative he sees it as
something humans shouldn't try to fix

HE, still hasn't seen YOUR explanation of how to alter the entire climate of the Earth.

already told you: solar mirror at earth/sun lagrange point sized large
enough to reduce insolation by even 1%

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 2:16:10 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 8/2/16 4:01 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 2:04:31 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 8/1/16 12:49 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 7/25/2016 7:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Climate Monster

You have to be pretty determinedly ignorant to ignore the
steadily-accumulating evidence, which has persuaded 97% of climate
scientists that climate change is occurring. And no, it has nothing to
do with the earth's position vis-a-vis the sun. Nor any other denialist
fantasy.

he doesn't deny climate change, as a conservative he sees it as
something humans shouldn't try to fix

HE, still hasn't seen YOUR explanation of how to alter the entire climate of the Earth.

already told you: solar mirror at earth/sun lagrange point sized large
enough to reduce insolation by even 1%

And you are placing this mirror of yours when? Oh, is it in your backyard? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/16 2:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

yes, I understand that you don't understand. since you don't believe,
you'd never accept anything that challenges what you were taught in
sunday school
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 1:03:43 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

OOPS! Poor EOAM,"End Of Alphabet Man", you screwed up again! You have just demonstrated the typical belief and assertion...snipped, thank God!

Even you should be able to understand how 7.5 billion people and their domesticated animals...the slash and burn of the Amazon rain forest could affect the atmosphere and the oceans. Is it a normal cycle for the corrals to die as the ocean temperature rises? Get with it and use that tiny brain that monsters have! ^_^

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 7:43:27 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 1:03:43 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

OOPS! Poor EOAM,"End Of Alphabet Man", you screwed up again! You have just demonstrated the typical belief and assertion...snipped, thank God!

Even you should be able to understand how 7.5 billion people and their domesticated animals...the slash and burn of the Amazon rain forest could affect the atmosphere and the oceans. Is it a normal cycle for the corrals to die as the ocean temperature rises? Get with it and use that tiny brain that monsters have! ^_^

I'm glad my brain is so much larger than yours and those of your ilk. You're too stupid to understand the difference between environment and climate. I'm all for eliminating 7 billion people so the climate and Earth will be safe. Of course that's actually what a group of deranged cloud and tree huggers believe. Just get rid of most of humanity and human activity and the climate and Earth will be safe! Will you volunteer to be composted so the rain forests can be restored with the fertilizer you're full of? When you can move Heaven and Earth, you'll be able to adjust the climate of the Earth. You also need to be able to alter the energy output of the Sun. When you can explain how you're going to do that, I'll take you seriously. Until then, keep up the moronic howling. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Brainy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 8:23:14 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Unclear Brainless Monster

I'll ask you one question, can you see where big business, big money republicans would have their own agenda to expand their wealth and **** the environment? And you gobble it up! ^_^
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 9:05:40 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:

I'm not going to quote your fragmented posts EOAM. They're as fragmented as your thoughts so it's a waste of time to try to debate or have a conversation with you. Have a nice day and visit a mental health care facility, soon.. You really need some help before attempting communication with other people. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 9:05:40 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 8/7/16 11:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Oh come on unk, grow up. Name calling is a sure sign that you lack the
intelligence to deal with the subject matter.

that anyone who doubts their Climate Change Scam must be a

Denier because they are overly religious, especially Christian of some
variety.

He's stuck in a rut...with his gerbils! ^_^
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/16 9:15 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 9:05:40 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:

I'm not going to quote your fragmented posts EOAM. They're as fragmented as your thoughts

so it's a waste of time to try to debate or have a conversation with you.

Poor end of life man can't muster enough brain power to respond to
simple posts

Have a nice day and

visit a mental health care facility, soon.

why? you are the poster child proving they don't work

You really need some help before attempting communication

with other people. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

PKB