Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default 94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/08/us-cr...at-49-pct.html

Unemployment rate rises to 4.9% in June...

+287,000 JOBS...

94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

--
OG38
And Still Kicking
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too

me three but I don't go along with their voting pattern. I vote with
those that work.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too

me three but I don't go along with their voting pattern. I vote with
those that work.

i won the lottery in 98

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 7/8/2016 1:45 PM, % wrote:
Frank" "frank wrote:
On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too

me three but I don't go along with their voting pattern. I vote with
those that work.

i won the lottery in 98

Retired but do work a couple of days a month.
Don't tell the administration as they will say I am working.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too

me three but I don't go along with their voting pattern. I vote with
those that work.

And just what the **** does that mean ? That those of us who gave up looking
for work vote differently because we are not in the work force ? You should
have said what you really mean , that lazy-ass liberals and welfare queens
vote to perpetuate their free ride .
I'm neither dem or repub , just a conservative oath keeper .
--
Snag

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

OG38 wrote :
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

Did you retire yesterday?

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 7/8/2016 2:26 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Frank" "frank wrote:
On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too

me three but I don't go along with their voting pattern. I vote with
those that work.

And just what the **** does that mean ? That those of us who gave up looking
for work vote differently because we are not in the work force ? You should
have said what you really mean , that lazy-ass liberals and welfare queens
vote to perpetuate their free ride .
I'm neither dem or repub , just a conservative oath keeper .

That's what I said.
Other day saw one of those internet posts that divided people into two
classes those that work and vote and those that do not work and vote.
The latter votes so they can keep not working.
Mistake not belonging to a major party otherwise you will not be able to
get either to respect your views. I know two registered independents
annoyed that they cannot vote in the primary here. Tough apples.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
[...]

I don't understand people who say they're helpless because they can't find a job. I went to work for myself and got together with other guys in my situation who did the same thing. We did remodeling, service, installations and all sorts of repair work. If you have any skills, you can find work. And when you demonstrate your competence, work finds you. Someone can work from home if they can find a non scam online job. When I get back home, I'm going to look into working online because I can't crawl around or climb ladders anymore. I'm going to look into some CSR work if I can find it because that's something that can be done from a wheelchair. Perhaps I could do some phone sex work? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Working Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/9/2016 5:15 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't understand people who say they're helpless because they can't find a job. I went to work for myself and got together with other guys in my situation who did the same thing. We did remodeling, service, installations and all sorts of repair work. If you have any skills, you can find work.
[8~{} Uncle Working Monster

There is a fallacy to your argument. Read your last nine words.

Some of the out of work people have loads of student loans, a masters
degree in 4th century Greek sculpture and not a single marketable skill.
High schools are eliminating shop programs and kids graduate with no
idea how to even push a lawnmower. But they can tell you how to get to
level 16 of a video game.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/09/2016 08:30 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
and kids graduate with no idea how to even push a lawnmower.

It's unwise to hire the neighbor kid to mow your lawn today. My insurance agent advised me not to and I'd put myself at great financial risk if I did. Basically any accident wouldnt be covered.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 9:31:00 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/9/2016 5:15 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't understand people who say they're helpless because they can't find a job. I went to work for myself and got together with other guys in my situation who did the same thing. We did remodeling, service, installations and all sorts of repair work. If you have any skills, you can find work.
[8~{} Uncle Working Monster

There is a fallacy to your argument. Read your last nine words.

Some of the out of work people have loads of student loans, a masters
degree in 4th century Greek sculpture and not a single marketable skill.
High schools are eliminating shop programs and kids graduate with no
idea how to even push a lawnmower. But they can tell you how to get to
level 16 of a video game.

I'm mostly self taught about everything I ever did for work because I know how to read and retain information. There are a lot of young people who want to know how things work and their thirst for knowledge should really be cultivated. Darn, I wish I was able to teach kids what I know about how things work and how to keep them working. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Teacher Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't understand people who say they're helpless because they can't
find a job. I went to work for myself and got together with other
guys in my situation who did the same thing. We did remodeling,
service, installations and all sorts of repair work. If you have any
skills, you can find work. And when you demonstrate your competence,
work finds you. Someone can work from home if they can find a non
scam online job. When I get back home, I'm going to look into working
online because I can't crawl around or climb ladders anymore. I'm
going to look into some CSR work if I can find it because that's
something that can be done from a wheelchair. Perhaps I could do some
phone sex work? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Working Monster

Sometimes having skills and all the tools isn't quite enough ... we moved
to a very small community , and the job market here is already saturated
with handymen and home repair people . I'm a "hobby machinist" and weldor ,
but not much call for those skills either in a tourist driven economy . The
only job market here for those around my age is fast food or Walmart ... and
I bring home more drawing SS than I'd make at either . Between getting laid
off from the last cabinet shop I worked at and moving up here , I ran a
small home repair business . Not exactly steady work , but it did put some
food on the table .
--
Snag

Cheap labor... John Grossbohlin[_4_] Woodworking 8 May 31st 15 05:13 PM
Labor Day Guv Bob Home Repair 26 September 5th 14 10:13 PM
O/T: Free Labor Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 9 June 24th 11 07:12 PM
cheap labor Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 1 March 7th 08 05:02 AM
How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor [email protected] Home Repair 184 November 16th 06 08:17 AM