Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default 94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

On 7/8/2016 2:26 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Frank" "frank wrote:
On 7/8/2016 12:43 PM, % wrote:
OG38 wrote:
On 07/08/2016 10:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
94,517,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

And I'm one of them

me too

me three but I don't go along with their voting pattern. I vote with
those that work.

And just what the **** does that mean ? That those of us who gave up looking
for work vote differently because we are not in the work force ? You should
have said what you really mean , that lazy-ass liberals and welfare queens
vote to perpetuate their free ride .
I'm neither dem or repub , just a conservative oath keeper .

That's what I said.
Other day saw one of those internet posts that divided people into two
classes those that work and vote and those that do not work and vote.
The latter votes so they can keep not working.
Mistake not belonging to a major party otherwise you will not be able to
get either to respect your views. I know two registered independents
annoyed that they cannot vote in the primary here. Tough apples.