Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thoughts on the last snowstorm

Just a few random thoughts after a 9" heavy snowfall yesterday. I was
undecided at first, but went to work anyway.

Remote starters, heated steering wheel, a good snow brush are better
than coffee to start the day. The one I have is like a blade on an
extendable pole. Just push right across the roof or hood.

Going 25 mph on the highway is not so bad. I guess the guy that passed
my but never went ahead thought the same.

All Wheel drive is great on hills. In the past a long hill I take has
been a slippery challenge. With AWD I passed to cars having a difficult
time and did not spin a wheel

Snowblowers are a great invention. If you live in snow country they are
a must if you are over 60. Nah, over 50. Walking behind a machine is
much easier than shoveling.

Hats that cover your ears are a good thing no matter what they look
like. Well insulated gloves make it easier to walk behind a machine
with metal handles.

The tree branches that came down will be good in my smoker come summer.
Maybe it is time to take the tree down?

What are your thoughts on this? Atila Iskander Woodworking 0 October 8th 12 01:42 AM
What are your thoughts on this? ChairMan[_5_] Woodworking 3 September 11th 12 10:00 PM
Thoughts for the day Tim Wescott Metalworking 8 September 4th 08 05:58 PM
Thoughts Ghodges2 Woodturning 53 November 21st 04 07:52 AM
Lava Lamp - snowstorm problem Zizz UK diy 8 December 10th 03 01:12 AM