Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

On 01/21/2016 01:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41, Bush43, McSame, Romney, ....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 4:19:44 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per trader_4:
Why lose faith in the Republican party? It's only Cruz that made one
short remark about "carpet bombing".

As a conservative-bordering-on-reactionary who left the Repubs to
register Independent some years back....

I would call one's attention to the various (Rubio's, for instance;
Carson's, for instance) Republican candidates' tax cut plans and their
projected effects on the national deficit AND their positive reception
by their fellow party members.....

The big deal to me is not the plans, it's the positive reception of them
by other party members.

--
Pete Cresswell

I don't disagree that's a legitimate area of concern. I just recently
had a debate here, calling out the GOP that think any
tax cut, any time, from any level, is going to be revenue neutral or
actually grow the revenue. It only works if taxes are too high on
the Laffer curve and you cut them to a reasonable point.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 9:31:05 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/21/2016 01:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41, Bush43, McSame, Romney, ....

I wouldn't have Bush41 on that list, but the rest I agree with.
But I made my comment in the context of Robert's shorts being
in a knot over the carpet bombing comment made by Cruz. I
highly doubt Robert voted for any of them or would ever vote
for any Republican. All his positions are liberal and his
problem with those on your list would be that they held conservative
positions. So, my comment would be better expressed as why
lose faith in the GOP over what Cruz said about carpet bombing.

And besides your list, the other big issue I've had for years
with the GOP is that they are amateurs compared to the Democrats.
When some controversial issue comes up, the Dems are all on the
same page, issuing the same attacks, using the same sound bytes.
The GOP are disorganized at best and attacking each other at
worst. Of course the fact that the media is on the other side
doesn't help either, but most of the problem is with the GOP.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per rbowman:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41,

What are the issues with Bush41 ?

I always had the impression that he was one of the "Good" ones...
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per rbowman:
And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt
smite....

Reminds me of this little gem:
Today was the first day for Dr. Laura Schlessinger and her "no-nonsense"
advice on satellite radio. In her radio show, Dr. Laura has said that,
as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according
to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. An
enquiry into other Bibilical admonitions raises some key questions. The
following response is an open letter to Dr. Laura.

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I
have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that
knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend
the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that
Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements
of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They
claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in
Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair
price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do
I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. Lev 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female,
provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine
claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you
clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill
him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality.
I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.
19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of
two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to
curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the
trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16.
Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we
do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and
unchanging.

Your adoring fan.

Kent Ashcraft
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 06:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I wouldn't have Bush41 on that list, but the rest I agree with.
But I made my comment in the context of Robert's shorts being
in a knot over the carpet bombing comment made by Cruz. I
highly doubt Robert voted for any of them or would ever vote
for any Republican.

I voted for Bush43 in 2000. Fool me once... I didn't vote for, or
against, Bush41. I didn't care for the man but Dukakis was a joke.

And besides your list, the other big issue I've had for years
with the GOP is that they are amateurs compared to the Democrats.
When some controversial issue comes up, the Dems are all on the
same page, issuing the same attacks, using the same sound bytes.
The GOP are disorganized at best and attacking each other at
worst. Of course the fact that the media is on the other side
doesn't help either, but most of the problem is with the GOP.

I find it ironic that given both houses and the presidency the GOP still
can't accomplish what they say they want to do; somehow the wily
Democrats outmaneuver them. Or they while about people like Alinsky but
can't figure out how to use his tactics.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 06:23 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per rbowman:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41,

What are the issues with Bush41 ?

I always had the impression that he was one of the "Good" ones...

"Read my lips..." It's a personal thing but his presentation always
turned me off as much as Clinton screeching and chortling. Then there is
NAFTA and a few other little things. A 'good one' isn't a one-termer.
Sure, Perot grabbed Republican votes, but why was Perot even running?
Would Perot have been in the game had Buchanan taken the primary? I
would have voted for Pat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per rbowman:
"Read my lips..."

"Read my lips, no more taxes" - and then he raised taxes ?

I always thought that was one of his pluses: he had the integrity to do
what was necessary to avoid increasing the deficit instead of taking the
easy path and putting it on the national credit card.

Sort of the opposite of what some of those who came after him...
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/21/2016 06:33 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/21/2016 01:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41, Bush43, McSame, Romney, ....

1+

I would add: McSpend, spend, spend, spend, spend
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 05:23 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per rbowman:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41,

What are the issues with Bush41 ?

I always had the impression that he was one of the "Good" ones...

He was part of the RINOs plan to take back the republican party
from Reagan's legacy. And he was a liar: "read my lips,
no new taxes."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 06:46 AM, rbowman wrote:

I find it ironic that given both houses and the presidency the GOP still
can't accomplish what they say they want to do; somehow the wily
Democrats outmaneuver them. Or they while about people like Alinsky but
can't figure out how to use his tactics.

True. Republicans remind me of a dog that finally catches
a car. Doesn't know what to do with it.

Does not help that a lot of the Reps are RINOs and do
want to make any of the changes they lied about when they
were pandering for the base's votes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 22, 2016 at 3:30:25 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 01/22/2016 05:23 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per rbowman:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41,

What are the issues with Bush41 ?

I always had the impression that he was one of the "Good" ones...

He was part of the RINOs plan to take back the republican party
from Reagan's legacy. And he was a liar: "read my lips,
no new taxes."

The one good thing that would be fun to watch if Trump actually
got elected would be how fast he goes back on most of his promises.
Within 6 months, most of you that voted for him will be shocked senseless.
And Trump, being what Trump is, will divide the country, by blaming
all his failures, all his broken promises on everyone but himself.
It really will be a s*** show, but it might be fun to watch and
say I told you so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 10:10 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per rbowman:
"Read my lips..."

"Read my lips, no more taxes" - and then he raised taxes ?

I always thought that was one of his pluses: he had the integrity to do
what was necessary to avoid increasing the deficit instead of taking the
easy path and putting it on the national credit card.

Sort of the opposite of what some of those who came after him...

If he had integrity, he would have refused Norquist's pledge like he did
at first. But he took the bit in his mouth, used taxes against Dole in
the primary and it was a prominent campaign feature in the general
election. He repeated his mantra over and over.

If he hadn't made such a big deal of it, when the economy started to go
downhill he could have rationalized the sea change. However, everybody
remembered his campaign promise. It cost Republicans it the mid-terms,
and it ultimately cost Bush.

Using politician and integrity in the same sentence is difficult. They
all lie and hope nobody remembers the campaign promises. Unless you make
a Big ****ing Deal of it during a campaign, then it becomes a Big
****ing Deal when you break it, to channel Biden.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 01:42 PM, trader_4 wrote:
The one good thing that would be fun to watch if InsertName actually
got elected would be how fast (s)he goes back on most of his(her) promises.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 3:52:00 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I think Muggles will be glad to know this because the black helos are

coming
for greenhouses.
--
Tekkie

She mentioned a while back that her husband caught some person unknown to him trying to get through one of their gates. It could have been a narc or a pothead hoping to find marijuana in their greenhouse. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pot Monster

Should have called the cops and watch the circus act. After ID'ing the actor
then could move forward with inspection of the facility likely to bring more
laughs to all involved.
--
Tekkie

In my country, we're supposed to have rights guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill Of Rights. We don't have to call law enforcement to let them inspect our property so they can make sure we're not violating any laws. Unfortunately our Constitution is being ignored and our rights, freedom and liberty are evaporating because the citizenry is allowing it. Muggs and her husband must be careful because a SWAT team may kick in their doors and go through their property because they could be suspected of growing pot. What ever she does, she should never have friends over to play poker for money, watch and bet on ball games or serve alcohol. She could be killed by a police SWAT team. o_O

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/%E2%...ut_of_control/

http://tinyurl.com/n46he3d

[8~{} Uncle SWAT Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 8:29:30 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 01/21/2016 11:33 AM, Robert Green wrote:
I see, preemptive indiscriminate (and riskless) butchery is permissible in
your dark world. Is that in the KJV Bible or is it the Book of Mormon?
Sounds more like the Necrimonicon. Or Muslim terrorists.

And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt
smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in
the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and
thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath
given thee.

Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee,
which are not of the cities of these nations.

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee
for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the
Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the
Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

King James, mos' def'.

Which version of the Koran is that from? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 22, 2016 at 7:26:27 AM UTC-6, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
[...]

I'm glad devout Christians ignore the majority of The Bible or I would have been stoned to death long ago and I don't mean from smoking pot. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 01/21/2016 11:33 AM, Robert Green wrote:
I see, preemptive indiscriminate (and riskless) butchery is permissible

in
your dark world. Is that in the KJV Bible or is it the Book of Mormon?
Sounds more like the Necrimonicon. Or Muslim terrorists.

And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands,

What did he deliver? A fleet of B-52s? (-:

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee
for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

Even back then they knew the solution to religious feuding was extermination
of one faction. That Old Testament God was a pip, for sure. The Aussies
and the abos, the Americans and the Indians, the Cro-Magnon and the
Neanderthals. I just read somewhere that they unearthed the remains of an
ancient slaughter in what they think was pre-agricultural history. We're a
nasty bunch of very territorial apes that has learned how to make some very
high-tech clubs.

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the
Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the
Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

And so it was done. Sounds like a pretty specific laundry list, though. I
assume it was a success because I haven't run into any Hittites in a while.
Jebusites are another matter, at least until he throws in the towel.
There's still a change that Trump and Cruz will kill each other in a knife
fight, but barring that, things don't look to good for Jeb and his
"busites." I thought God's "smite-list" for the Israelites including the
Philistines, and that annihiliation did not go as planned i.e. the
Palestinians are still around and being vexatious in the eyes of God.

King James, mos' def'.

You find the same sort of "kill them all, let God sort them out" drivel in
the Koran, too.

Organized religion has been the greatest fomentor of hate in the history of
the world. My God's better than your God, my God's better than yours, my
God's better because he likes annihilation, my God's better than yours!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/22/2016 11:40 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

A grain of sand on all the oceans of the world compared
to the evil and hate left wing governments have perpetrated
on humanity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

The only two religions that you describe that do this are the
Muslims and the Liberals. Left wing governments have been the
leading killer of humans and are a scourge on humanity

Posted to alt.home.repair

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

The big deal to me is not the plans, it's the positive reception of them
by other party members.

--
Pete Cresswell

That sums it up. Neither party has any idea of what the voters want. The
people in office certain don't either.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 08:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:
What does any of that have to do with 95% of the GOP being Rinos?
There are many GOP that Mr T accuses of being Rinos that did vote
consistently with what they promised. It's just that they say we
will vote to do X, and some people hear "I guarantee that X will
happen". Even though they voted as they said they would, they
still get blamed.

The Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader are elected by
the Representatives and Senators, respectively, of the party, aren't
they? So all the smoke and fury distills down to two sellouts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 12:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Which version of the Koran is that from? o_O

The Old Koran. YWVH/God/Allah, all the same same although some
professor recently got suspended for saying so. The Christians had their
chance to leave the God of Genocide in the dust but they chose not to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 2:24:25 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 01/23/2016 12:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Which version of the Koran is that from? o_O

The Old Koran. YWVH/God/Allah, all the same same although some
professor recently got suspended for saying so. The Christians had their
chance to leave the God of Genocide in the dust but they chose not to.

Both the old religions appear to have savage roots. Only one of them seems to be clinging to its savage past. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Savage Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Tekkie®:
Neither party has any idea of what the voters want.

I have to wonder if they actually *do*... and what the voters want is in
line with a room-temperature national IQ....

To Wit: Cheyney's infamous "Nobody cares about the deficit." statement.

He took flak about that, but my take was that he was expressing a
legitimate and informed opinion of his electorate.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 12:31 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
That sums it up. Neither party has any idea of what the voters want. The
people in office certain don't either.

I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan but even he's got a glimmer that something's
going on the GOP doesn't understand.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 02:04 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Both the old religions appear to have savage roots. Only one of them seems to be clinging to its savage past. o_O

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ion-Abbey.html

"Death to the heathen Christians the enemies of Israel," "Christians to
Hell" and "The revenge of the people of Israel is yet to come," were
among the messages scrawled on the abbey’s walls in red and black ink,
some accompanied by pictures of a bloodied sword and the star of David.

The Christians have secularized their savagery. The separation of church
and state was a great move; make war all week, go to church on Sunday.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 02:33 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Tekkie®:
Neither party has any idea of what the voters want.

I have to wonder if they actually *do*... and what the voters want is in
line with a room-temperature national IQ....

To Wit: Cheyney's infamous "Nobody cares about the deficit." statement.

He took flak about that, but my take was that he was expressing a
legitimate and informed opinion of his electorate.

His electorate is concerned about more down to earth matters and are
content to let the policy wonks play their arcane games. That is until
they lose their jobs because of high sounding trade treaties, see their
mortgage go underwater because of financial manipulations, or see their
neighborhoods turn into third world countries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message

His electorate is concerned about more down to earth matters and are

content to let the policy wonks play their arcane games. That is until
they lose their jobs because of high sounding trade treaties, see their
mortgage go underwater because of financial manipulations, or see their
neighborhoods turn into third world countries.

I look to Detroit as an example of the failure of the Feds to step in and
fix a national problem. It's clear that when an area loses as many jobs as
Detroit it's no stretch to call it a disaster area. Especially when, as the
car workers retired, many of them sold their houses to Muslims because no
one else would buy them. Creating yet ANOTHER problem.

For the longest time, the Feds (and every other goverment in the world) has
been transferring wealth from the 'have' states to the 'have nots' for the
benefit of the entire country. Detroit saved every US citizen's bacon in
WWII. I would be reluctant to kick it to the curb just because of that, but
we live in a "Sure you saved my life last week, but what have you done for
me lately?" world.

As to who is to blame for Detroit sliding into Somalia status? I'd say the
Chinese and the Japanese. (-:

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message news:b7dc8a32-

stuff snipped

Why lose faith in the Republican party? It's only Cruz that made one
short remark about "carpet bombing". There are 15 candidates and none
of the others have said it.

I said it was but one thing causing me to lose faith. Cruz is one of the
leaders in the race and the other is Trump. Of COURSE I am losing faith,
and I suspect you are, too because some of their more insane proclamations
are being accepted without much discussion just to pander. As you've
discovered, the more Trump lies the more coverage he gets. He is so
media-savvy compared to the other candidates that it's scary. He doesn't
have to raise money to get airtime - he gets it for free, more people know
of him, etc.

I *still* will vote for Trump because either way, it will cause the RNC to
figure out how to stop the character assassination of fellow R's that the
nominating process has become and then maybe they will win an election.
They are doing Hillary's job FOR her!!!!! The R's can't win the Presidency
without finding a solid candidate they can unite behind early in the
process. The current process isn't working. By the time Romney got the
nod, he was seriously scarred by the other candidates. The same will happen
this time around - no, wait, it already is - Trump's playing the birther
card on Cruz.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 11:34 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message

[...]

Ask yourself. Now which party has been in charge of Detroit
and for how many years? Hmmmmm. Naw, couldn't be.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/23/2016 03:45 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/23/2016 12:31 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
That sums it up. Neither party has any idea of what the voters want. The
people in office certain don't either.

I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan but even he's got a glimmer that something's
going on the GOP doesn't understand.

True. And I'd add that both parties know how to get their hands
waxed. All this big government bloat is making then all very
wealthy, so why change anything. Just lie your ass off to
get elected and them get in line at the public trough.

Now how exactly did Harry Reid get so wealth? Hmmmmmm
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 3:21:07 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/23/2016 08:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:
What does any of that have to do with 95% of the GOP being Rinos?
There are many GOP that Mr T accuses of being Rinos that did vote
consistently with what they promised. It's just that they say we
will vote to do X, and some people hear "I guarantee that X will
happen". Even though they voted as they said they would, they
still get blamed.

The Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader are elected by
the Representatives and Senators, respectively, of the party, aren't
they? So all the smoke and fury distills down to two sellouts.

As I sais, what does that have to do with people like Mr T calling
95% of the GOP Rinos. I agree there are some, but it's not the whole
party. And the hypocrisy is that if any GOP politician does one little
thing they don't like, the Mr T's call them Rinos. While Trump has
a whole long list of really major stuff that makes him Rino #1, and they
just adore him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Robert Green:
... and Trump could select Sarah Palin as his running mate....

The Presidency as a reality show: every standup comedian's dream !....
-)
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per rbowman:
His electorate is concerned about more down to earth matters and are
content to let the policy wonks play their arcane games.

That's how I perceive them: Deficit spending, debt interest siphoning
off funds for important things like infrastructure maintenance... and
so-forth are "arcane" to those people.....
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per T:
Ask yourself. Now which party has been in charge of Detroit
and for how many years? Hmmmmm. Naw, couldn't be.

Ok, in that vein: which party was in charge of the nation for the eight
years preceding the biggest recession since The Great Depression ?
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Robert Green:
I *still* will vote for Trump because either way, it will cause the RNC to
figure out how to stop the character assassination of fellow R's that the
nominating process has become and then maybe they will win an election.

How about Bloomberg?

Assuming that he decides to run and it seemed like he had a reasonable
chance of winning....and voting for him would not just be a lost vote
(as in the case of Perot); would you consider voting for Bloomberg ?
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 9:43:52 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Robert Green:
I *still* will vote for Trump because either way, it will cause the RNC to
figure out how to stop the character assassination of fellow R's that the
nominating process has become and then maybe they will win an election.

How about Bloomberg?

Assuming that he decides to run and it seemed like he had a reasonable
chance of winning....and voting for him would not just be a lost vote
(as in the case of Perot); would you consider voting for Bloomberg ?
--
Pete Cresswell

Bloomberg would be a welcome addition. He's a liberal Democrat, would
split the Hillary vote and allow and easy GOP win. With his big govt,
liberal positions on what kind of stock your rifle can have, how much
salt can be in your food, to what what size soda it's
legal for you to buy, you can be sure the GOP won't be voting for him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 08:19:00 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Bloomberg would be a welcome addition. He's a liberal Democrat, would
split the Hillary vote and allow and easy GOP win. With his big govt,
liberal positions on what kind of stock your rifle can have, how much
salt can be in your food, to what what size soda it's
legal for you to buy, you can be sure the GOP won't be voting for him.

He was for banning baby formula in hospitals too. Not all babies can
breast feed for some reason... He started the crack-pot bunch -
Mayors Against Guns. The sum beach got a ballot measure in Nevada on
guns for November. It will fail.

"I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your
freedom." -- Michael Bloomberg

Just like Trump.