Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 9:31:05 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/21/2016 01:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Why lose faith in the Republican party?

Bush41, Bush43, McSame, Romney, ....

I wouldn't have Bush41 on that list, but the rest I agree with.
But I made my comment in the context of Robert's shorts being
in a knot over the carpet bombing comment made by Cruz. I
highly doubt Robert voted for any of them or would ever vote
for any Republican. All his positions are liberal and his
problem with those on your list would be that they held conservative
positions. So, my comment would be better expressed as why
lose faith in the GOP over what Cruz said about carpet bombing.

And besides your list, the other big issue I've had for years
with the GOP is that they are amateurs compared to the Democrats.
When some controversial issue comes up, the Dems are all on the
same page, issuing the same attacks, using the same sound bytes.
The GOP are disorganized at best and attacking each other at
worst. Of course the fact that the media is on the other side
doesn't help either, but most of the problem is with the GOP.