Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

"trader_4" wrote in message news:b7dc8a32-

stuff snipped

Why lose faith in the Republican party? It's only Cruz that made one
short remark about "carpet bombing". There are 15 candidates and none
of the others have said it.

I said it was but one thing causing me to lose faith. Cruz is one of the
leaders in the race and the other is Trump. Of COURSE I am losing faith,
and I suspect you are, too because some of their more insane proclamations
are being accepted without much discussion just to pander. As you've
discovered, the more Trump lies the more coverage he gets. He is so
media-savvy compared to the other candidates that it's scary. He doesn't
have to raise money to get airtime - he gets it for free, more people know
of him, etc.

I *still* will vote for Trump because either way, it will cause the RNC to
figure out how to stop the character assassination of fellow R's that the
nominating process has become and then maybe they will win an election.
They are doing Hillary's job FOR her!!!!! The R's can't win the Presidency
without finding a solid candidate they can unite behind early in the
process. The current process isn't working. By the time Romney got the
nod, he was seriously scarred by the other candidates. The same will happen
this time around - no, wait, it already is - Trump's playing the birther
card on Cruz.

--
Bobby G.