Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On 12/30/2015 05:17 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Only been 150 or so years since slavery officially
ended in the USA. Wonder how soon will I stop being
frosted by young black guys?

Frosted? Is that like being rimmed with an ice cube?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:38:42 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

The Union did keep the southern states, and that's
the answer of who won. The North won. We all learned
that in government schools, up north.

Nope. Grant stole Lee's sword at Appomattox, then gave it back at
Appomattox Court House. CSA 6th Florida Infantry was in the fight.

(GGF was injured just weeks before the final battle)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2015 1:19 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/30/2015 05:17 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Only been 150 or so years since slavery officially
ended in the USA. Wonder how soon will I stop being
frosted by young black guys?

Frosted? Is that like being rimmed with an ice cube?

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

why are you still sitting there?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon brought next idea :
On 12/30/2015 1:19 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/30/2015 05:17 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Only been 150 or so years since slavery officially
ended in the USA. Wonder how soon will I stop being
frosted by young black guys?

Frosted? Is that like being rimmed with an ice cube?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

why are you still sitting there?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:41:25 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 6:00:59 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

I questioned everything Sister Godzilla told me same as my brother did. We were considered the spawn of Satan and treated like it. (ノ °益°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

...and yet your brother turned-out to be a descent man? TDD were are you? (I never thought *I'd* say that!) à²*_à²*

My brother is taking up my slack until I can get back on my feet. I'll relay your declaration of love and respect for him. \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Adorable Monster

Well, you can say, respect...although I'm still of the belief he has gone on to his Maker. Don't say otherwise because you are lying concerning his demise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:58:16 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:41:25 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 6:00:59 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

I questioned everything Sister Godzilla told me same as my brother did. We were considered the spawn of Satan and treated like it. (ノ °益°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

...and yet your brother turned-out to be a descent man? TDD were are you? (I never thought *I'd* say that!) à²*_à²*

My brother is taking up my slack until I can get back on my feet. I'll relay your declaration of love and respect for him. \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Adorable Monster

Well, you can say, respect...although I'm still of the belief he has gone on to his Maker. Don't say otherwise because you are lying concerning his demise.

I told my brother about some of the critters who have asserted he was dead. It got him laughing and he said he may start posting again but it was too addictive and took up too much of his time. I'll try to get him to setup Thunderbird again but he's stubborn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Stubborn Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:33:30 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Well it was many months, possibly over a yr he posted nothing. Mormon was the guy that kept asking if anyone knew what happened...then you show-up with the same "o_O"...with a similar but cruder mentality.

I, for one, do not think TDD would have left without saying something to us....it wouldn't be in his nature. ¯\(ºдà²*)/¯
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 9:47:14 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

He was using XP and Thunderbird on his play machine. The OS GRONKED! not the hard drive so he said frak it and got tied up with something else. Posting can be addictive and he told me it took up too much of his time. He'll post again when he feels like it. I can post now because I have the time. When I was real busy with work, I took a vacation from Usenet. O_o, 8-), o_O, _, ^_^, 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Mentally Crude Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote on 12/29/2015 :
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 6:30:30 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 2:29:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Negro Americans keep segregating themselves. As long as they continue that
behavior, they have no right to complain. WTF is this "African American"
crap? Who do African Americans owe allegiance to? They get upset with me
when I ask for an explanation and from which of the 53 countries in Africa
they're from? They get really upset when I tell them I know real Africans
who are Caucasians from South Africa. My Negro African friends don't like
Negro Americans very much because of the way many Negro Americans behave.
I'm glad I'm part Martian. Š™.˜‰

If you're a European American, why can't they be African Americans? And not
knowing the country in Africa that they're from is certainly not their
fault.

I am not a European American. I'm a Southern American and a citizen of The
State Of Alabama where I was born which is one of 50 states of The United
States Of America. I've never been to Europe and my parents never visited
Europe since they were also born in The United States. I speak American
English and none of the languages of the countries of Europe except English.
I owe no allegiance to any European country even though most of my ancestors
originated there. I'm just an American from The South and proud of it. If you
wish to claim allegiance to Europe over America, I would never interfere with
your right to go live there. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle American Monster

chuckling Alabamastan, eh Uncle? lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain submitted this idea :
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 10:42:11 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 8:37:18 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 7:42:50 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

NO ONE **** IT YOUR CORN FLAKES! Calm down and get a ****ing grip on
reality you ****ing cracker! Saying your ancestors came from Europe doesn't
align you with anything from there...it is just a location!

Well, I can see now how warped and bizarre your mind is. The fact that you
imagine feces and breakfast cereal as an acceptable combination puts you in
a very special category of pervert. Perhaps you can get the help of a metal
healthcare professional? Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Discerning Monster

You are such an intelligent white ape! —–|—”—¡—‰|——

He is indeed, and the funniest honky rednecK I ever met...
Posted to alt.home.repair

*I* don't buy it...he would have gone to a friend or to the library and posted here! You're full of **** up to your eyeballs...although I don't know why you would lie, unless you're not his brother and just a want-to-be! à²*︵à²*凸