Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:08 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

You sure do bring a different perspective to the
usenet list. And much needed. The USA has done
right by some peoples, and mistreated others. One
more reason why folks "should" stay involved in
politics. I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 12/29/2015 10:08 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

You sure do bring a different perspective to the
usenet list. And much needed. The USA has done
right by some peoples, and mistreated others. One
more reason why folks "should" stay involved in
politics. I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:00:53 -0500
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

Especially in the caring for the poor in Africa
which you want others to do.

Your mouth and lack of action point out you
are a typical liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 09:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.

Why are the reservations populated? I drive through the Salish Kootenai
reservation frequently and there are no fences around it. The SK is a
little different since many of the residents are white, but there is a
similar lack of fences around Crow Agency, Lame Deer, or Browning.

The same goes for the Tohono O'odham and Dine nations in Arizona.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

Especially in the caring for the poor in Africa
which you want others to do.

Your mouth and lack of action point out you
are a typical liberal.

Now, where do I go to get my ID badge, so I can
show the world?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 11:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

In PRNY, as with the rest of USA, I get the sense
that our elected reps are now our Nation's Leaders.
We do what they tell us. I've considerably slowed
down on how much I pester my elected reps, these
days. The fly that buzzes the loudest gets put on
the redlist first for the purge.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 1:14 PM, Eagle wrote:
rbowman explained :
On 12/29/2015 09:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.

Why are the reservations populated? I drive through the Salish
Kootenai reservation frequently and there are no fences around it. The
SK is a little different since many of the residents are white, but
there is a similar lack of fences around Crow Agency, Lame Deer, or
Browning.

The same goes for the Tohono O'odham and Dine nations in Arizona.

Ignorance is bliss.

Is there a sense of people holding others back? I've
heard when blacks get off the rez, they are called
Uncle Toms. Is there a parallel when a native American
manages to escape the reservation?

You get called "gone European" or some other phrase?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 11:14 AM, Eagle wrote:
rbowman explained :
On 12/29/2015 09:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.

Why are the reservations populated? I drive through the Salish
Kootenai reservation frequently and there are no fences around it. The
SK is a little different since many of the residents are white, but
there is a similar lack of fences around Crow Agency, Lame Deer, or
Browning.

The same goes for the Tohono O'odham and Dine nations in Arizona.

Ignorance is bliss.

Educate us, then. Some people make it out of the ghetto; many don't.
Detroit, Browning, Warsaw, it doesn't make any difference. Nobody gets a
free pass because their ancestors were screwed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon was thinking very hard :
[...]

Leonard Peltier buzzed and is in prison for life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Peltier
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:49:33 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

[...]

And sadly as long as some cheifs live high on the hog on reservation
money, most residents of those reservations will live at or below the
poverty line without the "necesities of life".

Same as our "first nations" here in Canada. Until the corruption at
the top is eliminated, it doesn't matter how much government (or
other) money is pumped in, for "the people" nothing changes.

And by "at the top" I don't mean federal or state politicians.

No different in the reservations than anywhere else - we get the
government we accept.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle posted for all of us...

Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

Ignore him Eagle, see my other posts on this asshole. Every Native Am I have
ever met (admittedly not many) have been good people. We had one in the Fire
Co. and he was an excellent member. I didn't know he was a Native until he
was bitchin about the vasectomy he just had. I commented he must be feeling
the pain because his face was so red... I never looked at complexion as a
qualifier. It was how I was treated and brought up.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tekkie® brought next idea :
Eagle posted for all of us...

Stormin Mormon pretended :
[...]

I gather that Tekkie. Most Whites were raised that way and accept the
division.
I don't agree about Stormy. He has been nothing but fun and interesting
IMO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 3:20 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon was thinking very hard :
In PRNY, as with the rest of USA, I get the sense
that our elected reps are now our Nation's Leaders.
We do what they tell us. I've considerably slowed
down on how much I pester my elected reps, these
days. The fly that buzzes the loudest gets put on
the redlist first for the purge.

Leonard Peltier buzzed and is in prison for life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Peltier

From the looks of that Wiki article, that gentleman
was not the guilty party and ought not been convicted.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?

Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 07:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
From the looks of that Wiki article, that gentleman
was not the guilty party and ought not been convicted.

The railroad runs on time when the Feebs are driving the train.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?

Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2015 11:09 AM, Eagle wrote:
folks tend toward dull intellect. That kind of thing.
Native Americans can't be trusted around whiskey. And
the list goes on.

I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?

No problem Stormy. Like Uncle M, I hate eeryone equally. ^^

With my allergies, I'd like this kind of pipe:

https://dslrfairytale.files.wordpres...pg?w=300&h=225

has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?
Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?
Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a smoker one time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in small enough pieces to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my Chinese or Filipino friends for the best recipes used in preparing canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2015 1:06 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:12:38 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a smoker one time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in small enough pieces to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my Chinese or Filipino friends for the best recipes used in preparing canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

Must have been that other tribe?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 12/30/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?
Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?
Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a smoker one
time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in small enough pieces
to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my Chinese or Filipino friends
for the best recipes used in preparing canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

K-nine make good shishkabobs.... )

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote :
On 12/30/2015 1:06 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:12:38 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a smoker one
time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in small enough
pieces to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my Chinese or Filipino
friends for the best recipes used in preparing canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

Must have been that other tribe?

Yeah...the fugahwe. )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2015 6:53 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 12/30/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

I used to have that on a 45 RPM. See how old
people are on this list, if they know what
that is?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:47:37 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/30/2015 6:53 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 12/30/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

I used to have that on a 45 RPM. See how old
people are on this list, if they know what
that is?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

How about the 78??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?
Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a
smoker one time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in
small enough pieces to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my
Chinese or Filipino friends for the best recipes used in preparing
canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

K-nine make good shishkabobs.... )

I've always wondered who taught them how to make such fancy dishes!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2015 6:47 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/30/2015 6:53 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 12/30/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

I used to have that on a 45 RPM. See how old
people are on this list, if they know what
that is?

I remember.. er .. I mean, my older brother and sister had some of those!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon was thinking very hard :
On 12/30/2015 6:53 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 12/30/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

I used to have that on a 45 RPM. See how old
people are on this list, if they know what
that is?

All the records I bought were vinyl, including the 45's. I went hi tech
at 12 and had My favorite tunes put on 4 track tape at our local music
store, then the store was sued by the music industry and no more custom
4 track tapes!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles formulated the question :
On 12/30/2015 6:47 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/30/2015 6:53 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 12/30/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
As to the bubble pipe,
has a length of 124 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/zxlxzzq

I'll try not to inhale.

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

I used to have that on a 45 RPM. See how old
people are on this list, if they know what
that is?

I remember.. er .. I mean, my older brother and sister had some of those!

Too late Maggie...busted! lol