Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Stormin Mormon wrote :
On 12/30/2015 1:06 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:12:38 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a smoker one
time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in small enough
pieces to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my Chinese or Filipino
friends for the best recipes used in preparing canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

Must have been that other tribe?

Yeah...the fugahwe. )