Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:08 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

You sure do bring a different perspective to the
usenet list. And much needed. The USA has done
right by some peoples, and mistreated others. One
more reason why folks "should" stay involved in
politics. I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 12/29/2015 10:08 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

You sure do bring a different perspective to the
usenet list. And much needed. The USA has done
right by some peoples, and mistreated others. One
more reason why folks "should" stay involved in
politics. I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 09:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.

Why are the reservations populated? I drive through the Salish Kootenai
reservation frequently and there are no fences around it. The SK is a
little different since many of the residents are white, but there is a
similar lack of fences around Crow Agency, Lame Deer, or Browning.

The same goes for the Tohono O'odham and Dine nations in Arizona.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 11:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

In PRNY, as with the rest of USA, I get the sense
that our elected reps are now our Nation's Leaders.
We do what they tell us. I've considerably slowed
down on how much I pester my elected reps, these
days. The fly that buzzes the loudest gets put on
the redlist first for the purge.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon was thinking very hard :
[...]

Leonard Peltier buzzed and is in prison for life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Peltier
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:49:33 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

[...]

And sadly as long as some cheifs live high on the hog on reservation
money, most residents of those reservations will live at or below the
poverty line without the "necesities of life".

Same as our "first nations" here in Canada. Until the corruption at
the top is eliminated, it doesn't matter how much government (or
other) money is pumped in, for "the people" nothing changes.

And by "at the top" I don't mean federal or state politicians.

No different in the reservations than anywhere else - we get the
government we accept.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:00:53 -0500
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

Especially in the caring for the poor in Africa
which you want others to do.

Your mouth and lack of action point out you
are a typical liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

Especially in the caring for the poor in Africa
which you want others to do.

Your mouth and lack of action point out you
are a typical liberal.

Now, where do I go to get my ID badge, so I can
show the world?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle posted for all of us...

Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

Ignore him Eagle, see my other posts on this asshole. Every Native Am I have
ever met (admittedly not many) have been good people. We had one in the Fire
Co. and he was an excellent member. I didn't know he was a Native until he
was bitchin about the vasectomy he just had. I commented he must be feeling
the pain because his face was so red... I never looked at complexion as a
qualifier. It was how I was treated and brought up.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tekkie® brought next idea :
Eagle posted for all of us...

Stormin Mormon pretended :
[...]

I gather that Tekkie. Most Whites were raised that way and accept the
division.
I don't agree about Stormy. He has been nothing but fun and interesting
IMO.