Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

It has been a quiet but good Christmas Day after a wonderful Candle Light
service for Christmas Eve. One daughter was home, the other we had just
visited in Thailand, and my son and his wife spent a couple of days with us
before going to her folks in Saint John. They will be back with us for New
Year's Eve and then back to Ontario. I spent most of the day quietly cooking
dinner and reading some material. Tomorrow we go to my folks and hopefully
tomorrow evening I will get a chance at the work shop.
Thanks for all the advice and participation over the last year and all the
direction for the web page. I hope to get a lot more revision done this year
and some new stuff added. I have another "ongoing project" underway and
should get the first pages up soon.
Have a great New Year to you and yours.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Merry Christmas Darrell and you have Happy New Year as well. I have enjoyed
browsing your webpage from time to time and have learned a few things from
it each time I look. I expect I will continue to learn things from time to
time as well

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in

It has been a quiet but good Christmas Day after a wonderful Candle
Light service for Christmas Eve. One daughter was home, the other we
had just visited in Thailand, and my son and his wife spent a couple
of days with us before going to her folks in Saint John. They will be
back with us for New Year's Eve and then back to Ontario. I spent most
of the day quietly cooking dinner and reading some material. Tomorrow
we go to my folks and hopefully tomorrow evening I will get a chance
at the work shop. Thanks for all the advice and participation over the
last year and all the direction for the web page. I hope to get a lot
more revision done this year and some new stuff added. I have another
"ongoing project" underway and should get the first pages up soon.
Have a great New Year to you and yours.

And to you and yours.
Hank