Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.

Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.

Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this
time of year!!!")

Be back next year!!

Rob, Ang & crew.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.

Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.

Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this
time of year!!!")

Be back next year!!

Rob, Ang & crew.

Enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Nova wrote the following:
Robatoy wrote:
The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.

Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.

Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this
time of year!!!")

Be back next year!!

Rob, Ang & crew.

Enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your
family.

Sounds like he may be flying to your town. Cold weather and lake effect
snow. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 21, 12:29*pm, Robatoy wrote:
The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.

Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.

Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this
time of year!!!")

Be back next year!!

Rob, Ang & crew.

Right back atcha, and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all you
other Wreckers.

Norm & Kay

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:29:13 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.

Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.

Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this
time of year!!!")

Be back next year!!

Rob, Ang & crew.

You sure are trying to **** off those politically correct ass holes by
saying "Christmas" instead of "holiday."
Posted to rec.woodworking

Subject

Have a safe holiday season and may Santa make you a happy wood butcher
this year.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Have a safe holiday season and may Santa make you a happy wood butcher
this year.

The same to you too, Lew. Hope you get some nice toys for Christmas. Already
received most of my toys, (I mean gifts)since I played Santa to myself
frequently over the last six months. The only thing left for me to get and
give are visits and dinners with close friends. It's always really nice to
finish off the year like that.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 21 2010, 12:29*pm, Robatoy wrote:
The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.

Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.

Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this
time of year!!!")

Be back next year!!

Rob, Ang & crew.

And you and yours.

Our main resolution is to get this house "finished" by February 15.
We have been running around getting doors and trim so I can finish the
basement for the carpet guys by early Feb.

Haven't been tracking the group.

RonB