Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:49:33 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 12/29/2015 10:08 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 12/28/2015 7:46 PM, Eagle wrote:
I liked Bush Sr and Jr. They were way more better than the african in
office now.

Better, how? Better at importing Muslims, and
fomenting discord? Better at increasing taxes
and reducing freedom? Better at discriminating
against white Christians?

You'll have to excuse Me on the 'white christian' bit since I am not
white and am a Native to this land and not a christian, Stormy. Living
on a 'reservation' is not being free.

You sure do bring a different perspective to the
usenet list. And much needed. The USA has done
right by some peoples, and mistreated others. One
more reason why folks "should" stay involved in
politics. I fail miserably, in the stay involved
part of my civic duties.

I try, Stormy, and catch hell from the bigots for speaking up.
As long as the reservations are populated, the ignorance of how the
people live will go on.

And sadly as long as some cheifs live high on the hog on reservation
money, most residents of those reservations will live at or below the
poverty line without the "necesities of life".

Same as our "first nations" here in Canada. Until the corruption at
the top is eliminated, it doesn't matter how much government (or
other) money is pumped in, for "the people" nothing changes.

And by "at the top" I don't mean federal or state politicians.

No different in the reservations than anywhere else - we get the
government we accept.