Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:12:38 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 12/29/2015 10:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I sense that you and I might be able to smoke the
peace pipe?
Some guys will smoke anything

I draw the line at Cheech and Chong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

There are things, up with which I will not put!

lol Na, I don't think I'd smoke lab... :-?

What? I thought you Redskins ate dogs? I put some deer meat in a smoker one time and it was great. I imagine a Lab could be cut up in small enough pieces to fit in a smoker. Perhaps I'll ask some of my Chinese or Filipino friends for the best recipes used in preparing canine cuisine? \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster