Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 10:32:05 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 9:47:14 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

Well it was many months, possibly over a yr he posted nothing. Mormon was the guy that kept asking if anyone knew what happened...then you show-up with the same "o_O"...with a similar but cruder mentality.

I, for one, do not think TDD would have left without saying something to us...it wouldn't be in his nature. ¯\(ºдà²*)/¯

He was using XP and Thunderbird on his play machine. The OS GRONKED! not the hard drive so he said frak it and got tied up with something else. Posting can be addictive and he told me it took up too much of his time. He'll post again when he feels like it. I can post now because I have the time. When I was real busy with work, I took a vacation from Usenet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Mentally Crude Monster

*I* don't buy it...he would have gone to a friend or to the library and posted here! You're full of **** up to your eyeballs...although I don't know why you would lie, unless you're not his brother and just a want-to-be! à²*︵à²*凸