Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 4:25:15 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 2:10:31 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/30/2015 2:08 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:38:42 -0500, Stormin Mormon
The Union did keep the southern states, and that's
the answer of who won. The North won. We all learned
that in government schools, up north.
And you believed it?

Of course! Six year olds always believe every
thing the teacher says. Right, Uncle Monster?
--
.

Nope, I questioned everything Sister Godzilla told me same as my brother did. We were considered the spawn of Satan and treated like it. (ノ °益°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

....and yet your brother turned-out to be a descent man? TDD were are you? (I never thought *I'd* say that!) à²*_à²*