Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 9:47:14 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:33:30 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:58:16 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:41:25 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 6:00:59 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

I questioned everything Sister Godzilla told me same as my brother did. We were considered the spawn of Satan and treated like it. (ノ °益°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

...and yet your brother turned-out to be a descent man? TDD were are you? (I never thought *I'd* say that!) à²*_à²*

My brother is taking up my slack until I can get back on my feet. I'll relay your declaration of love and respect for him. \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Adorable Monster

Well, you can say, respect...although I'm still of the belief he has gone on to his Maker. Don't say otherwise because you are lying concerning his demise.

I told my brother about some of the critters who have asserted he was dead. It got him laughing and he said he may start posting again but it was too addictive and took up too much of his time. I'll try to get him to setup Thunderbird again but he's stubborn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Stubborn Monster

Well it was many months, possibly over a yr he posted nothing. Mormon was the guy that kept asking if anyone knew what happened...then you show-up with the same "o_O"...with a similar but cruder mentality.

I, for one, do not think TDD would have left without saying something to us...it wouldn't be in his nature. ¯\(ºдà²*)/¯

He was using XP and Thunderbird on his play machine. The OS GRONKED! not the hard drive so he said frak it and got tied up with something else. Posting can be addictive and he told me it took up too much of his time. He'll post again when he feels like it. I can post now because I have the time. When I was real busy with work, I took a vacation from Usenet. O_o, 8-), o_O, _, ^_^, 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Mentally Crude Monster