Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Cell Phone

Did you ever just want to make a phone call and nothing else?

http://hiconsumption.com/2015/05/the-light-phone/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...he-light-phone

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 9:41:11 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
Did you ever just want to make a phone call and nothing else?

http://hiconsumption.com/2015/05/the-light-phone/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...he-light-phone

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

One critical factor that I don't see stated is what
is the battery life? With ultra-thin design, that would
be an issue. The positioning is confusing too. It
starts off saying it's for tethering to an existing cell
phone. But it looks like it's not really what I would
call tethered, later it says it apparently uses call
forwarding from your other phone, if you want to.

Unless the battery life is similar to what you get
in other phones, I think it will be a hard sell.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 6:55:22 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 9:41:11 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
Did you ever just want to make a phone call and nothing else?

http://hiconsumption.com/2015/05/the-light-phone/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...he-light-phone

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

One critical factor that I don't see stated is what
is the battery life? With ultra-thin design, that would
be an issue. The positioning is confusing too. It
starts off saying it's for tethering to an existing cell
phone. But it looks like it's not really what I would
call tethered, later it says it apparently uses call
forwarding from your other phone, if you want to.

Unless the battery life is similar to what you get
in other phones, I think it will be a hard sell.

I don't have one of those smartass phones, I'm happy with my dumbass phones. I just want to make a phone call and I don't turn my phone on unless I'm going to make a call. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 9:20:44 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

So what? Battery life still matters. Also, most potential
buyers would want a phone that's on to receive calls too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I have a digital pager with voicemail. I've had the same number for 25 years and it's number everyone who knows me calls to get in touch with me. I don't use my cellphone while driving so the pager works fine for me. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Beeper Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 9:49:40 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

So, what, battery life still matters. The capacity of the battery
determines how many calls you can make and how often it has to be
recharged. If it has substantially less battery life than a typical
phone, which I would suspect from physics, then it's a far more
limited, niche market. Doesn't mean that there isn't a market for
it, but it would substantially reduce the market and viability.
That's all I'm saying.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2015 9:31 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 9:20:44 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't have one of those smartass phones, I'm

happy with my dumbass phones. I just want to make
a phone call and I don't turn my phone on unless
I'm going to make a call. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

So what? Battery life still matters. Also, most potential
buyers would want a phone that's on to receive calls too.

Black battery life matters, too.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

So what? Battery life still matters. Also, most potential
buyers would want a phone that's on to receive calls too.

I have a digital pager with voicemail. I've had the same
number for 25 years and it's number everyone who knows
me calls to get in touch with me.

I don't use my cellphone while driving so the pager works fine for me. 8-)

Probably wouldn't matter anyway cause the horses likely know where to
pull the buggy...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 May 2015 14:52:47 -0700, J0HNS0N
wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

So what? Battery life still matters. Also, most potential
buyers would want a phone that's on to receive calls too.

I have a digital pager with voicemail. I've had the same
number for 25 years and it's number everyone who knows
me calls to get in touch with me.

I don't use my cellphone while driving so the pager works fine for me. 8-)

Probably wouldn't matter anyway cause the horses likely know where to
pull the buggy...

transfer the pager number to your new cell phone. You can use the
cell like a pager, answer calls if you want to, and use the phone for
outgoing calls as well. Any decent phone today is also your digital
voice recorder for dictating notes to yourself, as well as a PDA where
you can keep all kinds of information. You get a decent digital camera
as well - works good for documenting dissassembly jobs, or to show
your supplier exactly what you are looking for without having to
remove the part. I find it also works better than a mirror for seeing
behind things - and you are never without a flashlight.

All that WITHOUT a data package.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 4:52:50 PM UTC-5, J0HNS0N wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

So what? Battery life still matters. Also, most potential
buyers would want a phone that's on to receive calls too.

I have a digital pager with voicemail. I've had the same
number for 25 years and it's number everyone who knows
me calls to get in touch with me.

I don't use my cellphone while driving so the pager works fine for me. 8-)

Probably wouldn't matter anyway cause the horses likely know where to
pull the buggy...

Anyone can leave me a message and my receive only pager can't be tracked. Sometimes old school is more secure. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I have two cellphones but they're not smartass phones and I don't have to worry about my information being stolen through a compromised smartass phone or any malware. Sometimes old school is more secure and nobody can trace my receive only pager to track me. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Can't track my smartass phone either if I dissable the GPS. The cops
can tell where your pager was when contacted if it runs on the
cellular network (what tower it hit off of)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

I have two cellphones but they're not smartass phones

Don't turn those dumbass phones on, they can be tracked.

and I don't have to worry about my information being
stolen through a compromised smartass phone or any
malware.

My God, you're writing this post on a computer. One that can have
malware and/or from which you can have your information stolen. Don't
you think you should access Usenet by mail? It would sure be a lot
safer.

Sometimes old school is more secure and nobody can trace my
receive only pager to track me. 8-)

I imagine the life of a paranoid is a scary one. Do you really think
that out of hundreds of millions of accounts that you are really that
interesting to be singled out by a nosy human?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Can't track my smartass phone either if I dissable the GPS.

Sure they can. It's called cell tower triangulation. It can be
accurate to within 50 meters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

The cops
can tell where your pager was when contacted if it runs on the
cellular network (what tower it hit off of)

And with the same location accuracy as above.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal. There is nothing stored on the pager except the time, date and phone number of the received page and nothing if everything is deleted. A caller can punch in a number or leave a voicemail.. If the actual phone number of the pager shows up in the display, I know someone left a voice message. The pager signal is broadcast over a region of the country over the cellular network. Mine is covered by the Southeast region.

I own a Sun Telecom ST800 1-Way Numeric Pager and my service is supplied by Spok.

http://suntelecom.com/page_1way/st800.htm

http://www.spok.com/

[8~{} Uncle Pager Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:17:55 PM UTC-5, J0HNS0N wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:

I have two cellphones but they're not smartass phones

Don't turn those dumbass phones on, they can be tracked.

I don't turn my cellphone on unless I wish to make a call and that will be long way away from where I'm committing all my crimes. 8-)

and I don't have to worry about my information being
stolen through a compromised smartass phone or any
malware.

My God, you're writing this post on a computer. One that can have
malware and/or from which you can have your information stolen. Don't
you think you should access Usenet by mail? It would sure be a lot
safer.

I'm using a Chromebook and the Chrome OS is quite secure plus my connection to the internet is encrypted through The Cloud. Right now, running a trace on my location will show me to be in New York City when I'm actually in Birmingham. Yesterday, a trace of my IP address showed that I was in Singapore. My bank does a good job of preventing online fraud. The bank security division blocked an attempt by someone in Pakistan trying to take money from my account. My CC number was probably stolen when I made a purchase at a convenience store/gas station run by Pakistanis. I rarely if ever have a problem with malware even on my Windows machines at home because I know how to defend against it.

Sometimes old school is more secure and nobody can trace my
receive only pager to track me. 8-)

I imagine the life of a paranoid is a scary one. Do you really think
that out of hundreds of millions of accounts that you are really that
interesting to be singled out by a nosy human?

It's not government you usually have to worry about except for the fact that government agencies have the capability to access non-public information and a corrupt official can give such information to someone who has no business with the information. Me and my brother went to the FBI about a sheriff's deputy who was giving out information to a buddy of his who had no legal right to have the information. The FBI checked it out and determined that the deputy had indeed violated federal law by his unauthorized access to a federal database. I got a call from the FBI agent informing me that the U.S. Attorney would not prosecute the deputy because he didn't think it was an important enough crime. "The U.S. Attorney decided that a violation of federal law by a law enforcement officer wasn't important enough to prosecute.." If you or I accessed the same federal data base, we would be paraded around in chains for the TV news, labeled evil hackers and receive a long prison sentence. I did get the satisfaction of finding out that the sheriff's deputy had been fired after The FBI contacted the sheriff about what his deputy had done. A lot of retired LEO's become private detectives and keep in touch with former coworkers. They can often call a pal and get information they have no legal right to have. So it's not the government I'm really worried about, it's private citizens who may have some beef with me. There are also those crazy fuxors like Islamofascists and Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who would harm someone they are offended by because of what they write, the cartoons they draw or their politics. 8-)

I'm not paranoid, I just don't trust anyone. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 May 2015 21:00:07 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
they have no legal right to have. So it's not the
government I'm really worried about, it's private
citizens who may have some beef with me. There are
also those crazy fuxors like Islamofascists and
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who
would harm someone they are offended by because
of what they write, the cartoons they draw or their
politics. 8-)

I know some people like that, and there isn't anything anyone can do
about them.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

J0HNS0N wrote:

I don't turn my cellphone on unless I wish to make a call and that
will be long way away from where I'm committing all my crimes. 8-)

As I said once your phone is on *they* know where you are... 8-O

My God, you're writing this post on a computer. One that can have
malware and/or from which you can have your information stolen. Don't
you think you should access Usenet by mail? It would sure be a lot
safer.

I'm using a Chromebook and the Chrome OS is quite secure

Google "is the Chrome OS secure" and you'll see that it has had
several holes that needed patching since inception. More to come I'm
sure.

And horrors of horrors, you have a Google account?? 8-O

plus my connection to the internet is encrypted through The Cloud.

Since you're using a glorified browser as an OS I suppose you mean
https?

BTW any chance you can get Google to fix your posts to a line length
of 70 characters or less?

Right now, running a trace on my location will show me to be in New
York City when I'm actually in Birmingham. Yesterday, a trace of my
IP address showed that I was in Singapore.

Don't get too confident. *They* can find you if they want to.

My bank does a good job of preventing online fraud. The bank
security division blocked an attempt by someone in Pakistan
trying to take money from my account. My CC number was
probably stolen when I made a purchase at a convenience
store/gas station run by Pakistanis.

All that is pretty standard in financial software these days using any
OS. Hopefully you do use 2 step verification, right?

I rarely if ever have a problem with malware even on my
Windows machines at home because I know how to defend
against it.

You have Windows machines?? 8-O
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:11:34 AM UTC-5, J0HNS0N wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?

I no longer have a UHF or VHF pager that uses two way radio service frequencies. The model I own now works off the cellular network and the service area is the Southeast. 8-)

Poor feller, you have trouble with things that contain some tongue and cheek elements don't you? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Serious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Same here. I carry one for emergency only, have a $10/month plan. Recently lost my phone. Verison sold me a new on but I had to pay an "upgrade' fee. Cost of new phone? $1.00. Yep that's right one whole dollar. It is the old 'flip phone' style. I have had a CP since the early days and have only used one less than a dozen times.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 3:52:59 AM UTC-5, Harry K wrote:
Same here. I carry one for emergency only, have a $10/month plan. Recently lost my phone. Verison sold me a new on but I had to pay an "upgrade' fee. Cost of new phone? $1.00. Yep that's right one whole dollar. It is the old 'flip phone' style. I have had a CP since the early days and have only used one less than a dozen times.

Harry K

I read an article discussing the fact that many people in Japan are going back to simple flip phones. Perhaps it's a way uncomplicate their lives? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Complicated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Cell Phone for Uncle Monster

On 5/18/2015 5:52 PM, J0HNS0N wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't use my cellphone while driving so the pager works fine for me. 8-)

Probably wouldn't matter anyway cause the horses likely know where to
pull the buggy...

Uncle uses MediTrans, and has a paid driver.
Who helps load him on and off, using the
powered wheel chair lift.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2015 6:58 PM, wrote:
transfer the pager number to your new cell phone. You can use the
cell like a pager, answer calls if you want to, and use the phone for
outgoing calls as well. Any decent phone today is also your digital
voice recorder for dictating notes to yourself, as well as a PDA where
you can keep all kinds of information. You get a decent digital camera
as well - works good for documenting dissassembly jobs, or to show
your supplier exactly what you are looking for without having to
remove the part. I find it also works better than a mirror for seeing
behind things - and you are never without a flashlight.

All that WITHOUT a data package.

I've got a digital camera that fits in my pocket.
As Clare says, it can be a real help, looking around
corners or into machines. One time I used it to
help diagnose a refrigeration unit. Not sure why
it wasn't cooling. I stuck my hand and digicam in,
set the camera for silent movie. Slow pan, and then
pull my hand out with the camera. Find out the
thermostat probe was hanging in the air, the evaporator
was frozen like an icy rock. That was the info that
I needed.

Should have used it when helping a friend to change
pads on back of his car, we got em apart, but could
not remember how to get em back together.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
..
www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Cell Phone security

On 5/18/2015 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Anyone can leave me a message and my receive
only pager can't be tracked. Sometimes old
school is more secure. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

I'll admit, the various news reports of NSA
tracking (Good morning, NSA! Your hair looks
nice, today.) makes me wonder. All that mega
data collection, but why?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 12:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

That's no good, having your card number sent to Paki.
Makes me think I'd best be more careful where I use
my card. Not that Pakis are more likely than others to
send my card number to the mother ship. Just cause the
Quoran says it's okay to lie to infidel and all.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 3:11:34 AM UTC-4, J0HNS0N wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?

The issue you claimed was that a pager could be *located*
by law enforcement, using triangulation, just like a cell
phone. AFAIK, Uncle is right on that one. A one way
pager can't be located, because it's one way. Unless
you're an arch criminal though, I don't see why that
would be an issue. It's been used to stop criminals,
and save innocent people, which is fine with me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?

The issue you claimed was that a pager could be *located*
by law enforcement, using triangulation, just like a cell
phone. AFAIK, Uncle is right on that one. A one way
pager can't be located, because it's one way. Unless
you're an arch criminal though, I don't see why that
would be an issue. It's been used to stop criminals,
and save innocent people, which is fine with me.

Every friggin thing you do is against some law these days. You can make a tasteless joke on social media and have a SWAT team at your door because your joke violates some obscure law. You can have a hypothetical discussion online about criminal activity and be charged with conspiracy to commit said crime. I believe it's best to remain hidden and your innocent activities private since just being in the vicinity of a crime makes you a suspect. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Criminal Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?

I no longer have a UHF or VHF pager that uses two way radio service frequencies. The model I own now works off the cellular network and the service area is the Southeast. 8-)

Frequencies don't matter to the criminals and law enforcement. *They*
can still read who's paging you... 8-O

Poor feller, you have trouble with things that contain some tongue and cheek elements don't you? ^_^

When my correspondent laughs nervously in his admitted paranoia and
says I was just kidding, he probably wasn't...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 02:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I read an article discussing the fact that many people in Japan are going back to simple flip phones. Perhaps it's a way uncomplicate their lives? o_O

You could live a less complicated life by just not carrying a phone.
Then *they* would be waiting in their van for nothing. And you could
drive by in your horse and buggy and they would be none the wiser...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 07:31:53 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Makes me think I'd best be more careful where I use
my card.

You are in more danger from those you do business with unintentionally
giving up your card number to hackers. But I (and probably you) are in
no danger of losing any money in a fraudulent card transaction.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?

The issue you claimed was that a pager could be *located*
by law enforcement, using triangulation, just like a cell
phone. AFAIK, Uncle is right on that one.

He is.

A one way
pager can't be located, because it's one way.

Depends on the one way technology. Newer units have a transmitter for
acknowledgements. They just can't send the subscriber's personal
response back so they're still called one way. Those kind can be
tracked.

My quote (above) isn't about tracking. It is about the passive radio
reception and reading of the pager service's transmissions to Uncle's
pager.

Unless
you're an arch criminal though, I don't see why that
would be an issue. It's been used to stop criminals,
and save innocent people, which is fine with me.

I can't imagine any criminal wasting his time reading Uncle's pager.
But then I can't imagine anyone wasting his time reading Uncle's
anything. Except... *Them*.... 8-O

But wait... What am I saying. I'm reading his stuff here aren't I.
Aghhhhhhh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 07:22:22 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Every friggin thing you do is against some law these days. You can make a tasteless joke on social media and have a SWAT team at your door

Did I mention that when I quote you (as above) in my posts that my old
newsreader sends it all out to the Internet world in PLAIN TEXT? So
get ready for *them* to be coming soon...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 07:21:07 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Uncle uses MediTrans, and has a paid driver.
Who helps load him on and off, using the
powered wheel chair lift.

Is that where *they* hide the bugs?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Almost like having a remote control for something that's right in
your pocket or purse! Kinda pointless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

It's a one way receive only numeric pager. It can't be tracked because it doesn't send an acknowledgement signal.

"...a message sent to a [one way] pager must be broadcast from every
paging transmitter in the pager's service area. Thus, ... a message
sent to it could be intercepted by criminals or law enforcement
agencies anywhere within the ... service area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

Oh oh, is the paranoia level rising again?

I no longer have a UHF or VHF pager that uses two way radio service frequencies. The model I own now works off the cellular network and the service area is the Southeast. 8-)

Frequencies don't matter to the criminals and law enforcement. *They*
can still read who's paging you... 8-O

Why? O_o

Poor feller, you have trouble with things that contain some tongue and cheek elements don't you? ^_^

When my correspondent laughs nervously in his admitted paranoia and
says I was just kidding, he probably wasn't...

Why? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Arch Criminal Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I read an article discussing the fact that many people in Japan are going back to simple flip phones. Perhaps it's a way uncomplicate their lives? o_O

You could live a less complicated life by just not carrying a phone.
Then *they* would be waiting in their van for nothing. And you could
drive by in your horse and buggy and they would be none the wiser...

You silly thing, the black helicopters scare the horses. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Buggy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Just KNOWING someone can make you guilty these days!

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I read an article discussing the fact that many people in Japan are going back to simple flip phones. Perhaps it's a way uncomplicate their lives? o_O

You could live a less complicated life by just not carrying a phone.
Then *they* would be waiting in their van for nothing. And you could
drive by in your horse and buggy and they would be none the wiser...

You silly thing, the black helicopters scare the horses. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Buggy Monster

I've been waiting for the cops to show up at our house one day sweating
up and down that our Japanese Chaste tree growing in the back yard is
really pot. I'd like to see them try to smoke it! LOL

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.zdnet.com/article/chrome-...found-patched/