Posted to alt.home.repair
J0HNS0N[_2_] J0HNS0N[_2_] is offline

Default New Cell Phone

Uncle Monster wrote:

I have two cellphones but they're not smartass phones

Don't turn those dumbass phones on, they can be tracked.

and I don't have to worry about my information being
stolen through a compromised smartass phone or any
malware.

My God, you're writing this post on a computer. One that can have
malware and/or from which you can have your information stolen. Don't
you think you should access Usenet by mail? It would sure be a lot
safer.

Sometimes old school is more secure and nobody can trace my
receive only pager to track me. 8-)

I imagine the life of a paranoid is a scary one. Do you really think
that out of hundreds of millions of accounts that you are really that
interesting to be singled out by a nosy human?