Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:06:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

How about something Baseball related...

A two bagger!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Oren belched:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

dead dog...dead dog....dead dog

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:06:41 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

She is the next president of our country

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:06:41 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as president.

something no other candidate has.......
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:06:41 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as president.

something no other candidate has.......

LMAO. Bubba gets a BJ. Lies about it to a federal judge. Then you
think she should have a formal coronation because she has a taint.

....smoke 'em if you got 'um.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:06:41 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as president.

something no other candidate has.......

And you believe that qualifies her to be president?

As first lady, senator and secretary of state that's her only
accomplishment!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2015 4:51 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:06:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

How about something Baseball related...

A two bagger!

Clinton/Warren - two old bags.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:06:41 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

Can her husband being a president qualify her to be a president? Can a general's wife run a war because her husband did? Can a saint's wife become a saint because her husband was one? Can Nick Saban's wife coach football because her husband does? Can Brett Farve's wife be a quarterback for the Green Bay Packers because he was? Get real people!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2015 5:34 PM, bob haller wrote:
She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as president.

something no other candidate has.......

I'd not want to do that again!

Experience does not mean a good time or
a good result.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2015 9:13 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Weren't there some claims of Eleanor running the country because her
husband Franklin was ailing?

Back then, President's didn't run the country,
they were elected reps.

But, yes, I've heard this. She did some or many
of the Presidential duties. I've heard.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2015 6:55 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
As first lady, senator and secretary of state that's her only
accomplishment!

Raising taxes, gun control, letting our boys
die in Benghazi. Taking freedom away. But,
what difference, after all, does it make?
It was a long time ago.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2015 4:22 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:06:41 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

She is the next president of our country

I certainly hope that you are correct...I know that I will donate
generously to help her win.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:34:35 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote in

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:06:41 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as president.

something no other candidate has.......

I wonder if Monica will be her running mate?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as president.

something no other candidate has.......

That's no guarantee she'll be elected.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 8:13:50 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Devil's advocate mode.

Weren't there some claims of Eleanor running the country because her
husband Franklin was ailing?

Eleanor was Franklin's 'legs.' Perhaps you are thinking of Edith Boling Wilson, Woodrow's second wife. Many claimed she was 'acting president' after his stroke.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/12/2015 09:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Raising taxes, gun control, letting our boys
die in Benghazi. Taking freedom away. But,
what difference, after all, does it make?
It was a long time ago.

As always, you've nailed it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/12/2015 04:06 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Oren belched:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

dead dog...dead dog....dead dog

She's pretty tough, so has a chance of getting elected.

That said: What about Rand Paul?

He has some views that I do not agree with, so won't vote for him...

too bad though because I do agree with a lot of what he says.

Basically it just comes down to looking at the whole picture and trying
to make an intelligent decision.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/12/2015 03:51 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:06:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

How about something Baseball related...

A two bagger!

Baseball? I'm thinking of cows.

--
"Hell is an outrage on humanity. When you tell me that your Deity made
you in his own image, I reply that he must have been very ugly." [Victor

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:41:18 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person
than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

My kids are in their 30s, so yes and I just call em as I see
them.
And if you think your better than anybody, you must be a
democrat, especially if you think she is even close to being
decent.
Do the world a favor a put billary in your KF

Welcome to his KF. Glad to have you. Hope you're not to devastated -
I cried for months on end. His KF must be as long as a line from here
to Albuquerque.

One day the guy will have everybody in his kill file, thus, ending up
all alone. He is a superior thinker and can't be bothered by peons.
--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person
than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

My kids are in their 30s, so yes and I just call em as I see
them.
And if you think your better than anybody, you must be a
democrat, especially if you think she is even close to being
decent.
Do the world a favor a put billary in your KF

Welcome to his KF. Glad to have you. Hope you're not to devastated -
I cried for months on end. His KF must be as long as a line from here
to Albuquerque.

One day the guy will have everybody in his kill file, thus, ending up
all alone. He is a superior thinker and can't be bothered by peons.

Have I been neglected?
I too, say Hillary is a ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person
than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

My kids are in their 30s, so yes and I just call em as I see
them.
And if you think your better than anybody, you must be a
democrat, especially if you think she is even close to being
decent.
Do the world a favor a put billary in your KF

Welcome to his KF. Glad to have you. Hope you're not to devastated -
I cried for months on end. His KF must be as long as a line from here
to Albuquerque.

One day the guy will have everybody in his kill file, thus, ending up
all alone. He is a superior thinker and can't be bothered by peons.

Have I been neglected?
I too, say Hillary is a ****.

Hey, she has a twitter site:

https://twitter.com/hillary****on
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm heart broken and have already made an appt with my
therapist.
If he even knew the definiftion of decent, he wouldn't be
backing billary.
The scariest part is that there are others just like him and
they voteshudder
This country doesn't need anymore stinkin Bushes or
Clintons.....period!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person
than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

My kids are in their 30s, so yes and I just call em as I see
them.
And if you think your better than anybody, you must be a
democrat, especially if you think she is even close to being
decent.
Do the world a favor a put billary in your KF

Welcome to his KF. Glad to have you. Hope you're not to devastated -
I cried for months on end. His KF must be as long as a line from here
to Albuquerque.

One day the guy will have everybody in his kill file, thus, ending up
all alone. He is a superior thinker and can't be bothered by peons.

Have I been neglected?

Yes. I sorry about it.

I too, say Hillary is a ****.

A **** is everything above the ankle ducking double kill file
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:13:25 -0400, Frank "frank
wrote:

I too, say Hillary is a ****.

Hey, she has a twitter site:

https://twitter.com/hillary****on

At this point, What difference does it make?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I too, say Hillary is a ****.

Hey, she has a twitter site:

https://twitter.com/hillary****on

At this point, What difference does it make?

Apparently a lot, to Danny Boi : )

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
philo belched:
On 04/12/2015 04:06 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Oren belched:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

dead dog...dead dog....dead dog

She's pretty tough, so has a chance of getting elected.

God help us if she does
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandal...have-forgotten

That said: What about Rand Paul?

He's okay, but like you I agree with some of what he says, not all

He has some views that I do not agree with, so won't vote for him...

too bad though because I do agree with a lot of what he says.

Basically it just comes down to looking at the whole picture and
trying to make an intelligent decision.

Well then, you goin to have to be a little flexible then, because you will
not agree 100% with any of them

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:57:29 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I too, say Hillary is a ****.

Hey, she has a twitter site:

https://twitter.com/hillary****on

At this point, What difference does it make?

Apparently a lot, to Danny Boi : )

It does not change that she is a ****.

How many times do I have to explain it :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:28:42 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

Since you are in public spouting profanities,
is that the way you talk around your children
or is that just to impress your buddies?

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person than you are,
so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

Just KF them. No need to reply. If you're feeling frisky, give them
a simple **** you. Sums it up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/13/2015 3:55 PM, ChairMan wrote:
She is the next president of our country

Hide and watch!

no need to hide at all, she has a family member who served 2 terms as
president.

something no other candidate has.......

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandal...have-forgotten

Experience does not prove competence.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/13/2015 02:55 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
philo belched:
On 04/12/2015 04:06 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Oren belched:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

dead dog...dead dog....dead dog

She's pretty tough, so has a chance of getting elected.

God help us if she does
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandal...have-forgotten

That said: What about Rand Paul?

He's okay, but like you I agree with some of what he says, not all

He has some views that I do not agree with, so won't vote for him...

too bad though because I do agree with a lot of what he says.

Basically it just comes down to looking at the whole picture and
trying to make an intelligent decision.

Well then, you goin to have to be a little flexible then, because you will
not agree 100% with any of them

That's true, seems the best I can hope for is 60%
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
philo belched:
[...]

I think you'll be able to do better than 60 %.
I'm not crazy about Cruz, but what I do like is that the Washington insiders
hate him, which tells me he's doing something right.
YMMV