Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:41:18 -0500, "ChairMan"

wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent
person
than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

My kids are in their 30s, so yes and I just call em as I
see
them.
And if you think your better than anybody, you must be a
democrat, especially if you think she is even close to
being
decent.
Do the world a favor a put billary in your KF

Welcome to his KF. Glad to have you. Hope you're not to
devastated -
I cried for months on end. His KF must be as long as a
line from here
to Albuquerque.

One day the guy will have everybody in his kill file,
thus, ending up
all alone. He is a superior thinker and can't be bothered
by peons.

I'm heart broken and have already made an appt with my
therapist.
If he even knew the definiftion of decent, he wouldn't be
backing billary.
The scariest part is that there are others just like him and
they voteshudder
This country doesn't need anymore stinkin Bushes or
Clintons.....period!!!!