Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:41:18 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person
than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

My kids are in their 30s, so yes and I just call em as I see
them.
And if you think your better than anybody, you must be a
democrat, especially if you think she is even close to being
decent.
Do the world a favor a put billary in your KF

Welcome to his KF. Glad to have you. Hope you're not to devastated -
I cried for months on end. His KF must be as long as a line from here
to Albuquerque.

One day the guy will have everybody in his kill file, thus, ending up
all alone. He is a superior thinker and can't be bothered by peons.
--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer