Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

"ChairMan" writes:

Dan Espen wrote:
writes:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:06:41 PM UTC-5, Oren
wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

Can her husband being a president qualify her to be a president?
Can a general's wife run a war because her husband did? Can a
saint's wife become a saint because her husband was one? Can Nick
Saban's wife coach football because her husband does? Can Brett
Farve's wife be a quarterback for the Green Bay Packers because he
was? Get real people!

Can Hillary being a Senator and Secretary of State qualify
her?

Probably not in your eyes.

No, but be a lying two-faced murdering American hating c**t,
can

Since you are in public spouting profanities,
is that the way you talk around your children
or is that just to impress your buddies?

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person than you are,
so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

--
Dan Espen