Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Adding motion sensor

I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a 360
degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the glass.
Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit, anyone know
of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this fixture?

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie wrote:
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a 360
degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the glass.
Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit, anyone know
of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this fixture?

Thanks

Hi,
Genie GDO has little small dome style sensor. So it must be available
some where. Guess you'll have to jury rig it to work if you are handy
with electrical stuffs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2015 9:20 AM, Meanie wrote:
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a 360
degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the glass.
Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit, anyone know
of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this fixture?

Thanks

Here's one solution:

http://tinyurl.com/k29w232

It's a Heath/Zenith add-on unit. Sensor can be mounted within a few
feet of fixture with the controller itself fitting inside the mounting
box for the fixture. There are others but can't put my finger on them
right now. Have used the Zenith product in the past and it's fine.

Were I you, I'd check around a bit and see if I couldn't beat MSC's
price of $34

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/15 10:20 AM, Meanie wrote:
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a
360 degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the
glass. Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit,
anyone know of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this
fixture?

Thanks

Take a look at

http://www.amazon.com/Xodus-Innovati...ref=pd_cp_hi_0

If you can run it's wire out of the fixture to the sensor.

OR with the sensor you have, could you remove 1 or 2 of the side glass
panes to allow it to operate ?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

"Meanie" wrote in message
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light fixture
with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is recessed behind
the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a 360 degree screw in
sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the glass. Other than
replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit, anyone know of a screw
in/add on adapter that will work with this fixture?

Thanks

I have one of those above my bed. That way I know when I get a noctural
erection.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

On 1/24/2015 9:25 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
"Meanie" wrote in message
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a
360 degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the
glass. Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit,
anyone know of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this
fixture?

Thanks

I have one of those above my bed. That way I know when I get a noctural
erection.

I'm sure you meant 'nocturnal'. And if you get one, do you stick it in
your colon, Colon?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

Default Roman the stalking Grik anus

"Meanie" wrote in message
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a
360 degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the
glass. Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit,
anyone know of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this
fixture?

Thanks

I have one of those above my bed. That way I know when I get a noctural
erection.

I'm sure you meant 'nocturnal'.

Are you sure, I'm psychopath? I'm, psychopathically sure innit! VBG

Absolutely, sure anus! VGBGVGBGVGBGV

And if you get one, do you stick it in your colon, Colon?

You mean, like I would, be doing, The Rectum? I don't, doubt it! BG

I don't, doubt it either anus! GVGBGVGBG

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

Default Burchese the stalking Yankee colon

On 1/24/2015 11:30 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:

THE RECTUM EARNS HIS NYME EVERYDAY.
LOL

Colon Edmud Burchese has been RENAMED 'The Colon'! LOLK
Whassup, nigga?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

On 1/24/2015 11:39 AM, The Peeler wrote:

I, sure do! And I did, so every single day over, those last NINETEEN YEARS
that I am, known to have, been "living" on, THE Usenet, initially as, 'Roman'
virtually, around the clock! LOL

Virtually anus! LOLK

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

On 1/24/2015 12:25 PM, The Peeler wrote:

THE RECTUM EARNS HIS NYME EVERYDAY.
LOL

Colon Edmud Burchese has been RENAMED 'The Colon'! LOLK
Whassup, nigga?

"The Foreskin Peeler" is getting, his psychopathic Grik ass greeked by, everyone again!
That's what's, up again! LMAO!

Is, is anus? YUK!!! LMOP!

Motion sensor choice asalcedo UK diy 1 August 9th 13 03:56 PM
Motion Sensor Light dvrslim Electronics Repair 6 August 7th 12 01:35 PM
Motion sensor lights. [email protected] Electronics Repair 14 December 25th 08 11:29 PM
need help with motion sensor david Home Ownership 3 March 8th 06 12:21 AM
Motion Sensor always on? PaPaPeng Electronics Repair 9 June 3rd 05 05:03 PM