Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund Burke[_6_] Col. Edmund Burke[_6_] is offline

Default Adding motion sensor

"Meanie" wrote in message
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light fixture
with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is recessed behind
the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a 360 degree screw in
sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the glass. Other than
replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit, anyone know of a screw
in/add on adapter that will work with this fixture?

Thanks

I have one of those above my bed. That way I know when I get a noctural
erection.