Posted to alt.home.repair
Retired[_2_] Retired[_2_] is offline

Default Adding motion sensor

On 1/24/15 10:20 AM, Meanie wrote:
I have a ceiling mounted front porch 6 sided polygon shaped light
fixture with a single lamp. The sides contain glass and the lamp is
recessed behind the glass. I want to add a motion sensor and tried a
360 degree screw in sensor but it didn't work since it was behind the
glass. Other than replacing the fixture with a motion sensing unit,
anyone know of a screw in/add on adapter that will work with this
fixture?

Thanks

Take a look at

http://www.amazon.com/Xodus-Innovati...ref=pd_cp_hi_0

If you can run it's wire out of the fixture to the sensor.

OR with the sensor you have, could you remove 1 or 2 of the side glass
panes to allow it to operate ?