Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stormy - Knock on my door and it's Kaboom! for you.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...8800.html?vp=1
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yow, that's totally no good. If you catch those two
badass, be sure to give em one for me.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...8800.html?vp=1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:55:46 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...8800.html?vp=1

The best part is that in Las Vegas, I can shoot and kill fake Mormons.

Try me!
Senior Member

It makes me kind of mad that those two fake Mormons are damaging people's quality of life by making people feel they're not even safe in their own homes.

Now people are even going to be afraid to open their doors when someone knocks because they don't know what that person's going to do.

Last edited by nestork : August 22nd 13 at 11:59 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/22/2013 4:55 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...8800.html?vp=1

Gonna have to start arming myself against the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote in
:

On 8/22/2013 4:55 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...aries-rob-home
-gunpoint-113008800.html?vp=1

Gonna have to start arming myself against the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Green View Post
Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.
Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Doberman.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Agree. What's next? A couple girl scouts that turn
out to be acrobatic second story burglars?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/22/2013 6:47 PM, nestork wrote:
It makes me kind of mad that those two fake Mormons are damaging
people's quality of life by making people feel they're not even safe in
their own homes.

Now people are even going to be afraid to open their doors when someone
knocks because they don't know what that person's going to do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

One guy I know, the JW's came a'knocking. He had just
got home from his over night shift at work, and was
going to bed. They asked if his eternal salvation was
worth more than a little sleep. After a moment though,
he replied yes. Give me your home phone numbers, and
I'll call you tonight during my 3 Am break.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/22/2013 7:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/22/2013 4:55 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...8800.html?vp=1

Gonna have to start arming myself against the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dipped in bacon and pork, just in case it's
the other guys?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/22/2013 7:43 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...aries-rob-home
-gunpoint-113008800.html?vp=1

Gonna have to start arming myself against the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:19:33 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Red Green;3110991 Wrote:

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Doberman.

Hmm, a dog named Claymore?!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in newskpe199a9eh2o57l97471g5nhklb2rcldp@
4ax.com:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:19:33 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Red Green;3110991 Wrote:

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Doberman.

Hmm, a dog named Claymore?!

How about a bird names Moses....

========================

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around,
looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to place in his
sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is
watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.
When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised
himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked the light on
and began searching for more valuables.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, Clear
as a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the
source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a
parrot.

Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yup," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn
you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses" the bird replied

"Moses?" the burglar laughed .. "What kind of people would name a bird
Moses?"

The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
Oren wrote in
newskpe199a9eh2o57l97471g5nhklb2rcldp@ 4ax.com:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:19:33 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Red Green;3110991 Wrote:

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Doberman.

Hmm, a dog named Claymore?!

How about a bird names Moses....

========================

[...]

Finally, something creative in this thread. LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Creative, yes, decades ago. I first heard
this joke several decades ago.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/23/2013 9:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
Red Green wrote:
"Moses" the bird replied

"Moses?" the burglar laughed .. "What kind of people would name a bird
Moses?"

The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."

Finally, something creative in this thread. LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:49:57 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

How about a bird names Moses....

========================

[...]

I'll send this to my neighbor. They have two Rottweilers. They would
lick the burglar to death, most likely. If not shot first.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/24/2013 9:58 AM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:49:57 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

How about a bird names Moses....

========================

[...]

One of my grownup girlfriends had a female Rottweiler named "Mare"
because the she dog was as big as a horse. One day, my gal pal stopped
at a red light and a street weirdo came up and stuck his head in the car
window. Mare gave him a face full of teeth and hot breath whereupon the
miscreant screamed like a little girl and wet his pants. My friend
looked in her rear view mirror as she drove away and saw a visibly
shaking bum with wet pants. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote in newsV0St.148118$po1.21133
@fx15.iad:

Creative, yes, decades ago. I first heard
this joke several decades ago.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 8/23/2013 9:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
Red Green wrote:
"Moses" the bird replied

"Moses?" the burglar laughed .. "What kind of people would name a bird
Moses?"

The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."

Finally, something creative in this thread. LOL!

The date I had it was in 2006. Kept it.