Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Stormy - Knock on my door and it's Kaboom! for you.

Red Green wrote:
Oren wrote in
newskpe199a9eh2o57l97471g5nhklb2rcldp@ 4ax.com:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:19:33 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Red Green;3110991 Wrote:

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Claymore.

Hmmmm..., I'm thinkin' Doberman.

Hmm, a dog named Claymore?!

How about a bird names Moses....

========================

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight
around, looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to
place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark
saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and
froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head,
promised himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked
the light on and began searching for more valuables.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires,
Clear as a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the
source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest
on a parrot.

Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yup," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn
you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses" the bird replied

"Moses?" the burglar laughed .. "What kind of people would name a bird
Moses?"

The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."

Finally, something creative in this thread. LOL!