Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Default Stormy is a miserable hack but won't teach picking. Bravo.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Some folks exist on Usenet only to incite flame wars. It must be
a lonely existance.

Stormy that would be you and I posted the evidence to support it. As for me
I rarely crosspost anything but I made an exception for this because sadly,
people need to know you are not who you pretend to be, especially people you
are giving your hack advice to. I am simply pointing out you are the
dishonest hack you undeniably are. A few people may not know and may try to
defend you. A few people may be fellow hacks and try to defend you. I don't
care. The former will learn and the opinions of the latter don't mean a damn
thing to me. Do you deny writing the following:

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com
Subject: anyone have experience using masterkeypro2006 ?
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:26:27 -0500
Two works, in many cases. I did a MK in a factory where someone
had filed and ground the plugs. I ended up making a 4-step, and
even then I could jiggle a couple of the keys to get em to work
in different doors. I hope they never find out.

Want to try and defend this last statement? Because to me it sure sounds
like a scumbag ripping people off for incompetent sub-standard work that
creates a potentially dangerous situation but go ahead, try and explain to
me how it's OK. It should be good for a laugh. I included hvac in the
distributution since I know they always need evidence of your incompetence
and general scumbaggery over there when you try and tell somebody who
doesn't know any better some of your hvac wisdom, and I added home.repair
because I've seen you post some nutty stuff that could cause problems for
people there too. Get it through your head: You are a hack and you need to
quit ripping people off, before somebody.....Gee I don't know who.....Get's
in touch with the regulatory agencies, including the DOR in NY state to see
what can be done. You are paying that FICA right Stormy, and collecting that
sales tax, you got that nitrogen tank and that recycling equipment for that
hvac and refrigeration work? If you are even 2 outta 4 I would be surprised.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"Steve" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Some folks exist on Usenet only to incite flame wars. It must be
a lonely existance.

Stormy that would be you and I posted the evidence to support it. As for

me
I rarely crosspost anything but I made an exception for this because

sadly,
people need to know you are not who you pretend to be, especially people

you
are giving your hack advice to. I am simply pointing out you are the
dishonest hack you undeniably are. A few people may not know and may try

defend you. A few people may be fellow hacks and try to defend you. I

don't
care. The former will learn and the opinions of the latter don't mean a

damn
thing to me. Do you deny writing the following:

I will say Stormy, you have certainly shown your true colors more than once.

You are not only a Hack, but a person that has no morals. Yet you claim to
be a Mormon.

You are not only a disgrace to the internet world, but to your own religion.

I hope one day you wake up and realized this BEFORE you end up KILLING
someone with your inaccurate and misguided information you leave for people
to read.

I have said many times... you need to STFU and start reading and learning.
If you actually possess the ability to learn something.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

I think you neglected to post some quote after "Do you deny writing the
following:"?

.:\:/:.
+----------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
| PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
| FEED THE TROLL | :=.' - - '.=:
| | '=(\ 9 9
/)='
+-----------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"BogusID" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

I hope one day you wake up and realized this BEFORE you end up KILLING
someone with your inaccurate and misguided information you leave for
people
to read.

I have said many times... you need to STFU and start reading and

learning.
If you actually possess the ability to learn something.

I think you neglected to post some quote after "Do you deny writing the
following:"?
.:\:/:.
+----------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
| PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
| FEED THE TROLL | :=.' - - '.=:
| | '=(\ 9 9
/)='
+-----------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\

/,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yum yum--gimmee more !!!

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
DB DB is offline

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

The quote in question was posted in what he responded to, which was obvious
in what you responed to. And it's been posted at least 4 times that I've
counted in this one thread. If you've missed it all those times it's
doubtful one more time would have helped you.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

He didn't neglect anything. I posted the quote. You either can't manage to
figure out what it is despite all the headers that were included with it or
want to pretend it doesn't exist since to defend the Mormon hack you would
have to be able to defend his actions and they are undefendable. Here it is
one more time. Want to tell me this **** is ok? Only a total POS HACKwould
do this. And only a moronic POS HACK would come to a public forum and admit
it.

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:26:27 -0500
Two works, in many cases. I did a MK in a factory where someone
had filed and ground the plugs. I ended up making a 4-step, and
even then I could jiggle a couple of the keys to get em to work
in different doors. I hope they never find out.

Suggest go away now.

And also appreciate ****ing take him with you.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Troll behaviour -- repeat your point, and igore anything anyone
else has written.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"DB" wrote in message
:
: The quote in question was posted in what he responded to, which
was obvious
: in what you responed to. And it's been posted at least 4 times
that I've
: counted in this one thread. If you've missed it all those times
it's
: doubtful one more time would have helped you.
:
:

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
You have to starve them.

So tell us, how do we starve YOU?

--
Respectfully, Bob
Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Tim Tim is offline

Default Standard locksmith practice?

I was browsing messages and found:

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:26:27 -0500
Two works, in many cases. I did a MK in a factory where someone
had filed and ground the plugs. I ended up making a 4-step, and
even then I could jiggle a couple of the keys to get em to work
in different doors. I hope they never find out.

I had to read it twice. Then I had to check the original and make sure it
wasn't faked or that the quoting hadn't been changed. It isn't and wasn't.
Jesus Christ. I knew locksmiths did this kind of thing. I didn't think any
of them were stupid enough to admit it. Let me guess this idiot is one of
those 'fake' locksmiths ALOA talks about. Funny though how only one or two
people are condeming it now, or when it first appeared, and the rest of the
locksmiths seem to think this is alright. With only 1 or 2 out of a dozen or
more condeming it it must be standard locksmith practice. This is worse than
selling known flawed master key setups that can be attacked by the Matt
Blaze "rights amplification" attack, and known flawed locks that can be
bumped in 10 seconds flat. Now locksmiths are making master key systems that
just require a little jiggling of a regular key to make it a master key.
Anybody got any thing to say?

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:26:27 -0500
[...]

Yeh - take it out of alt.hvac

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"Tim" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I was browsing messages and found:

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:26:27 -0500
[...]

I'd be morally bound to report such an observation to the client, and
recommend replacing the plugs if not the entire cylinders.

The problem occurs where the wallet meets the brass, and the client does a
15 second risk assessment (well we have not had losses yet) and declines
spending additional funds to fix it. This is especially true when someone in
accounting has a clamp on your wallet with thin budget parameters that fail
to take reality into consideration. Hmmmm there goes my new lobby camera.

As a businessman I'd go with the clients determination (probably with a
signed release from liability notation on the work order) .
You can forget about me eating $15 per plug to fix what someone else did,
thats not good business.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
DB DB is offline

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Troll behaviour -- repeat your point, and igore anything anyone
else has written.

Sorry but that's pretty pathetic. You have been called out on some pretty
disgusting conduct. Conduct you yourself personally admitted. The hope they
never find out part makes you look especeially bad. The best defense you
can mount is to whine "troll"? This is especially ironic in light of the
fairly damning information that was posted indicating you are not only a
troll but a forging troll at that. The troll headers from the alt.hvac posts
and crossposts perfectly match your own at the time on at least several of
the forged posts that were linked to. In short you were busted for forging
and trolling already on at least that occasion. You do realize everything
you post has been archived right? On top of that nothing anyone else has
written has addressed the point made by your own admission of what you did
which certainly appears genuine, correct headers, everything, and everybody
defending you seems to have just given up once they saw that. Further you
have not denied it. How can anybody really defend you after you admit doing
something like that? Doing something like that in a license state and
getting caught would probably cost you the license. I don't know if New York
where it appears you are, is a license state or not but if it is you are
probably in trouble.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually, Stormy is the very nicest, most honest and most
informative guy in alt.hvac and we are blessed to have him here in
alt.home.repair.

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:29:24 -0400, "Steve" wrote:

.. .

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
DB DB is offline

"Tim" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I was browsing messages and found:

From: "Stormin Mormon"
Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

.com
.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:26:27 -0500
[...]

No, Tim, it's not standard practice, and I suspect you know that. In every
profession and trade there are people who either don't know what they are
doing or who don't care. Stormin certainly appears to be one of them but
that doesn't reflect on anybody but him and I haven't seen anybody come out
and defend what he pulled.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Troll behaviour -- repeat your point, and igore anything anyone
else has written.

Nice dodge..............

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"Tim" wrote in message
hlink.net...

[...]

Ya....That's what jebus would do if he was a locksmith.

Happy Ether everyone!

'Cept Stormy, of course. I think that mormuns aren't
allowed to play w/ the Ether Bunny.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

"B-Hate-Me" B-Hate-Me@home wrote in message
. ..

[...]