Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Stormy

Hey pal, I found one for you:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36mtbmg

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Hey pal, I found one for you:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36mtbmg

TDD

Popsicle stick jokes. I love them. Dumber the better.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. That's an interesting web page. Examines the concept of people
who uses puns as humor -- perhaps to excess. Do I use puns to excess?
Could be.

It's one of those cases like where the Chinese plane (which was
manufactured in six days) crashed and the guy is in the hospital.
Where the patient is the last one to know something is wong. Orville
said we didn't get it wright.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Hey pal, I found one for you:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36mtbmg

TDD

Stormy is a miserable hack but won't teach picking. Bravo. Steve Home Repair 17 April 7th 07 03:38 PM
Ping: Rob Lee Morris Dovey Woodworking 5 March 22nd 07 01:24 AM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping DoN Wayne Cook Metalworking 20 December 22nd 04 05:59 AM