Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean water in Africa

On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 22:38:05 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

Clare you are a stupid stupid woman

Clare is a man, you ignorant slut!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2013 4:06 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 21:29:20 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 7/7/2013 1:23 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jul 2013 10:20:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sat, 06 Jul 2013 23:54:06 -0400,
wrote:

Just an update for those who were interested
After spending 2 weeks in Mali My daughter Laura is in Mauritania for
the next week
She is going to the project in Kankossa tomorrow.

Take a look he
https://www.wvcommunities.org/so/can...ges/about.aspx

Then she is off to Tenmiya - see:
https://www.wvcommunities.org/so/can...ges/about.aspx
and Taghadoum - see:
https://www.wvcommunities.org/so/can...ges/about.aspx
then on to Kaedi- see:
https://www.wvcommunities.org/so/can...es/about.aspx#

These ore 4 of the 5 projects she will be visiting on this leg of her
tour, among many others she is currently responsible for.

Well I hope it works out well. After reading the pros and cons in this
thread, I don't know how much good it does in some of the communities,
but I'm sure it helps in some.

May I make a suggestion? Have your daughter take Harry along so he
can observe and report back to us with his unbiased opinion.
She'd leave him in the first wadi they come too.

I still think your daughter is a real life angel. ^_^

No she's not.She's just swanning around perfoming nothing useful.
No African would pay any attention to her so she can't do anything of use.

It's a man's world in Africa. To them, women are less than dog turds.
Always been that way, always will.
Get your heads out of your stupid American arses.
The rest of the world is not like America.

Plonking this jackass - actually both of him

That was unbelievable nastiness toward your daughter. I've a hard time
understanding that sort of mean behavior. Heck, I'm not even that mean
toward P.L.L.C.F. retards. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I am just stating the facts. Women are nothing in Africa.
Another bit of advice for "claire" man or woman.
If your daughter becomes ill, just make sure she is airlifted by to the USA
toot sweet.
If she ends up in an African hospital she may come out with worse diseases
than when she went in.
In many places for example more than a quarter of the population has AIDS.
In the same places they wash and re-use medical equipment (needles etc) that
are intended to be disposable.
There are a whole range of does and don'ts to avoid picking up the numerous
diseases over there ranging from malaria, to river blindness, tuberculosis
and sleeping sickness (now reviving).
Some of them are now drug resistant too.
I hope she has been thoroughly briefed. Even in big hotels you can get food
poisoning/listeria.

Mind you, if she gets de-hyrated and needs an intraveneous fluid she will
end up in hospital anyway.

Africa is getting worse these days.
You bloody Yanks think the world is just like America but it's not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 21:25:18 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Another ignorant Yank f***r
Women are nobodies in Africa.
They do all the menial work and have babies.
In general she would be ignored by the locals.

There is no future career for any woman in Africa. Only scrubbing the
floor
and having babies

How wrong you are.
In MOST of Africa, the women do all of the work and run most of the
commerce - while the men are either a)- working out of the country,or
b) otherwize occupied.

True. Women do all the menial tasks. Commerce is rusualy unning a stall in
the local market.
They work like dogs. Especially in the countryside, hand hoeing fields for
example, usually pregnant and carrying another child on their back.
The men sit on their fat arses and watch then do it. Their anbition is to
own a suit and a breifcase.
As they have no useful skills/education, the men are unwanted in other
countries except as labourers.
Most places they go as illegal immigrants. A bit like Mexicans but totally
useless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 21:21:51 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I have been visiting these countries for years, I don't need some dopey
Yank.
Most of the charity money is wasted on administration, bribery and various
forms of local corruption.
Oh and advertising to get more money in. Another big business, charity
funding.
And stupid Yanks swanning around at the donors expense.
In the past some has even ended up being used to buy weapons.
What little money that does end up digging wells is counter productive.
Water tables are depleted, imported grazing animals destroy the local
habit
and desertification results.
These places are over populated, a well just enables greater
overpopulation
so that when the crunch arrives, it is worse than it would have been.
Much of the ground water in arid Africa has been there for millenia and is
not replaced when removed.
I'm sure there are similar places in the USA and some people here will
live
in them

You f****g Yanks are so thick and ignorant you are unbelievable.
You need to get off your arses, get an education and travel before making
comment.
Oh and education is not watching Fox news.

Charities are like banks these days.
They exist primarily for the benefit of those running them, not for the
recipients.
They are often used for money laundering and tax evasion.

The other big rip off is so called "Fair Trade"

Thank goodness neither I, my daughter, or the organization she works
for is a "yank".

Nothing against "Yanks" - but it just shows what kind of a sorry bigot
Harry is.

Just telling you the facts. I'm surprised you never thought to check before
she went out there.
There are numerous security, social and health risks in Africa. And I mean
life threatening/changing ones.

It is helpfull if they're not Yanks. There is nothing dumber than a Yank in
a foreign country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have been visiting these countries for years, I don't need some dopey
Yank.

Right! You always take the short bus.

Did you ever work to help these counties or just talk **** that you've
been there visiting and gotten a T-shirt?

Who have you ever helped harry? Helped out by your own generosity.

crickets.wav

I been there long enough to realise that charity work is a total wste of
time.
The main beneficiaries are the already rich (by local standards)
All this due to corruption and graft which is rife.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Being English, Harry can tell them just exactly what
they are doing wrong, and how to set their third world
nation right.
..
Christopher A. Young
No I can't.
There is no solution to Africa's problems short of permanent occupation.
This has been tried but was ultimately too costly.
Unfortunately, things will/are getting worse.

These charities are just a career for certain crooks/religious organisations
that prey on on well meaning donors in the wealthier countries.
They often put the lives of their workers at risk.
I am worried for Clair's daugther as he/she seems so ignorant about Africa.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 16:48:03 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Being English, Harry can tell them just exactly what
they are doing wrong, and how to set their third world
nation right.
.

They could always become a colony

Ultimately colonisation was a bad idea. Look how you lot turned out.
The Chinese are trying to colonise Africa.
You may be next.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 05:48:05 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

TDD

I am just stating the facts. Women are nothing in Africa.
Another bit of advice for "claire" man or woman.
If your daughter becomes ill, just make sure she is airlifted by to the USA
toot sweet.

Why the USA? She does not live here so she may want to go back to her
country of origin where she lives.

Posted to alt.home.repair

England would be pleased to have Africa as a colony?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote:

Being English, Harry can tell them just exactly what
they are doing wrong, and how to set their third world
nation right.
.

They could always become a colony
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

TDD

I am just stating the facts. Women are nothing in Africa.
Another bit of advice for "claire" man or woman.
If your daughter becomes ill, just make sure she is airlifted by to the USA
toot sweet.

Why the USA? She does not live here so she may want to go back to her
country of origin where she lives.

If everone planked the jerk none of us would have to deal with him
any more.
Junior Member

I have seen many pictures of Africa on my computer. It shows entire towns
Carrying water on their heads which shows there is no shortage of water, The thing that makes me suspicious it is about these pictures is that all of the water containers are plastics,
Modern and latest technology plastic. These have obviously been supplied by some type aid.

carpet cleaning gold coast

Last edited by Gammer0 : July 20th 13 at 04:41 AM