Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Bullets are much too good for the goddamned pieces of ****. We need war to destroy the freedom hating *******s. The FBI is pure ****. The justice system does not work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2013 6:06 AM, US Judges are the enemy wrote:
Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Bullets are much too good for the goddamned pieces of ****. We need
war to destroy the freedom hating *******s. The FBI is pure ****. The
justice system does not work.

Hey Judge Enema, tell us how you really feel about Congress. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Hi Scott!

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)
488 NW 17th Pl
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

I think this is why "US Judges" are HIS enemy:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/Intelius.jpg

Hello Scott. Say cheese!

http://www.freewebs.com/scottyfll/Ge...8_apr_2006.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:08:12 PM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Hi Scott!

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)

488 NW 17th Pl

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

I think this is why "US Judges" are HIS enemy:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/Intelius.jpg

Hello Scott. Say cheese!

http://www.freewebs.com/scottyfll/Ge...8_apr_2006.jpg

Baseball bats are only good for beating american bags of **** like you to death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:40:40 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 5/5/2013 6:06 AM, US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Bullets are much too good for the goddamned pieces of ****. We need

war to destroy the freedom hating *******s. The FBI is pure ****. The

justice system does not work.

Hey Judge Enema, tell us how you really feel about Congress. ^_^

TDD

Blow it up your ass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:20:02 -0700 (PDT), US Judges are the enemy
wrote:

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:40:40 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 5/5/2013 6:06 AM, US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Bullets are much too good for the goddamned pieces of ****. We need

war to destroy the freedom hating *******s. The FBI is pure ****. The

justice system does not work.

Hey Judge Enema, tell us how you really feel about Congress. ^_^

TDD

Blow it up your ass.

It's clear he's getting you hot but, really, it's TMI.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:19:16 -0700 (PDT), US Judges are the enemy
wrote:

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:08:12 PM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Hi Scott!

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)

488 NW 17th Pl

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

I think this is why "US Judges" are HIS enemy:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/Intelius.jpg

Hello Scott. Say cheese!

http://www.freewebs.com/scottyfll/Ge...8_apr_2006.jpg

Baseball bats are only good for beating american bags of **** like you to death.

Proving, in so many ways more, how stupid you really are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:55:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:19:16 -0700 (PDT), US Judges are the enemy

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:08:12 PM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:

US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Hi Scott!

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)

488 NW 17th Pl

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

I think this is why "US Judges" are HIS enemy:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/Intelius.jpg

Hello Scott. Say cheese!

http://www.freewebs.com/scottyfll/Ge...8_apr_2006.jpg

Baseball bats are only good for beating american bags of **** like you to death.

Proving, in so many ways more, how stupid you really are.

Get out of my country you capitalist piece of deformed ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 May 2013 04:07:36 -0700 (PDT), US Judges are the enemy
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:55:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:19:16 -0700 (PDT), US Judges are the enemy

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:08:12 PM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:

US Judges are the enemy wrote:

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

Hi Scott!

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)

488 NW 17th Pl

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

I think this is why "US Judges" are HIS enemy:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/Intelius.jpg

Hello Scott. Say cheese!

http://www.freewebs.com/scottyfll/Ge...8_apr_2006.jpg

Baseball bats are only good for beating american bags of **** like you to death.

Proving, in so many ways more, how stupid you really are.

Get out of my country you capitalist piece of deformed ****.

You don't have to prove just how stupid you are. Everyone here
already knows. Even HomoGay, a Canuckistani BTW, is bright enough to
figure that one out. what a dumb ****
Senior Member

Only in America can you promote violence against the government and be protected by the right to free speech, but if you even hint that if scientists were to study people the same way we study animals, we may very well discover that there ARE significant differences between the various races of homo sapiens that populate this good Earth.

But, since Hitler and that little spat called WWII, ANY type of scientific investigation into the similarities and differences between human populations is verbotten cuz it smells like racism.

With 50 percent of all black children in the USA being born to unwed mothers, and over 75 percent of the inmates in Canadian jails being of aboriginal descent, maybe it's time we took our blinders off and recognized that there may be differences in the hardwiring of our brains, and that everything doesn't come down to environmental factors.

I, for one, believe that no matter how nurturing the environment, a Mexican chihuahua will never grow into a Great Dane. We believe that of Mexican Chihuahuas, why do we not recognize the same MAY be true when we speak of different races of people? We're just not going to know until we look, and it's verbotten to look.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 May 2013 18:24:19 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Only in America can you promote violence against the government and be
protected by the right to free speech, but if you even hint that if
scientists were to study people the same way we study animals, we may
very well discover that there ARE significant differences between the
various races of homo sapiens that populate this good Earth.

The above paragraph makes no sense. In the context of the thread it
makes even less.

But, since Hitler and that little spat called WWII, ANY type of
scientific investigation into the similarities and differences between
human populations is verbotten cuz it smells like racism.

History is a good teacher.

With 50 percent of all black children in the USA being born to unwed
mothers, and over 75 percent of the inmates in Canadian jails being of
aboriginal descent, maybe it's time we took our blinders off and
recognized that there may be differences in the hardwiring of our
brains, and that everything doesn't come down to environmental factors.

That is a racist statement any way you cut it.

I, for one, believe that no matter how nurturing the environment, a
Mexican chihuahua will never grow into a Great Dane. We believe that of
Mexican Chihuahuas, why do we not recognize the same MAY be true when we
speak of different races of people? We're just not going to know until
we look, and it's verbotten to look.

Very good. You've earned the racist of the week award. You can go
back to your lynching now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I often agree with your posts. However, this time I do not. You did
an excellent job of proving his point. Well done.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeBro writes:

nestork wrote in
:

With 50 percent of all black children in the USA being born to unwed
mothers, and over 75 percent of the inmates in Canadian jails being of
aboriginal descent, maybe it's time we took our blinders off and
recognized that there may be differences in the hardwiring of our
brains, and that everything doesn't come down to environmental factors.

Very true.

I have no idea why you think this crap is appropriate for a home repair
group but it's not.

All people are different. Even if a particular group could be singled
out as somehow not as smart, or not as strong, or not as beautiful, (on
average) what the hell difference does it make.
We're all here in this mess together
and we have to get along and treat each other with respect.

Grow the hell up and take your crap somewhere else.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I didn't say there was only one racist here.

Senior Member

You guys can call me what you like; racist, prejudice, bigot, whatever.

But, what I can tell you is this:

PREJUDICE IS NOT HEREDITARY... and yet multiple generations of Canadians are prejudice against natives.

You don't become prejudice against a group of people because your dad was prejudice against them or because you heard or read plenty of unflattering remarks about them. No matter how many negative remarks we hear about a person or group of people, we always hold on to the belief that we all think with the same logic and common sense, and that if you got to know that person or group of people, and they got to know you, then you could get along with them. You can't instill genuine prejudice in someone just by badmouthing other people.

Genuine prejudice comes from personal experience. Mother Nature and evolution have colluded in making personal experience the best educator in the animal kingdom. In my case, virtually all of the aboriginals I've ever encountered in my life have been spending their lives on the lowest rung of society's ladder or on the social safety net the government provides below. The little experience I had with most of them was at bus stops where they were drunk and asleep or drunk and panhandling. Most often their enquiry was whether I had any spare change in my pocket or a cigarette I wanted to give away, and some of them posed the question in a manner which made me feel that it was unsafe to say no. On the other hand, here in Manitoba we have a sect of Menonites, called Huttarites, which lead a life very similar to the Amish in the USA. They live in colonies, and every time I have seen any of them, they have been sober, part of a recognizable "family unit" with mother, father and occasionally children, and quietly going about their business without bothering anyone else in the process. Most times I see them at the plumbing and electrical wholesalers I go to, and so I have come to believe they are buying industrial equipment where they can get the best price, and that suggests to me that they are industrious people.

But, the point is that these opinions are based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, which is something that all of us trust as the most reliable information that can be had, and therefore it's reasonable that I genuinely believe the impressions I have gotten through personal experience.

So, as a result of admittedly limited personal experiences with both groups of people, I have come to think of native people as being largely unemployable and Huttarites as being equally largely honest, hard working and trustworthy people.

To accept that the millions of people in Canada who feel exactly the same way I do can be explained as just a bunch of unreasonable racists or bigots is to accept the notion that all of us are perfectly reasonable in every aspect of their lives EXCEPT ONE; that is, we all dislike native people for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. That just doesn't make any sense. Reasonable people are reasonable in everything they do, not reasonable in everything EXCEPT when it comes to the subject of natives, in which case their brains go on the blink and they become completely unreasonable.

I believe that the far more likely explanation is that the millions of people in Canada, and over several generations, who feel exactly the same way I do have had experiences just like mine, and that each has come to learn from their own personal experiences that their best course of action is to have as little to do with natives as possible.

What I'm saying is that it's possible to be reasonable and prejudice at the same time. You just have to have sufficient personal experience with the right group of frequently intoxicated, unruly, beligerant, unwashed, and unemployable people.

Truth is, Indians are great people to get along with... as long as they're sober. It's when they're drunk that Dr. Jeckyl turns into Mr. Hyde...they turn into heap brave warriors and get seriously crazy so that you feel uncomfortable around them. Here in Manitoba, we've had cases of brother killing brother over the last beer in a two four. And, what bugs me is that natives and government bureaucrats that work with natives will refer to alcoholism and drug abuse as "diseases". That conveniently absolves the alcoholic or addict of all personal responsibility in the matter, as though they themselves played no part in their having become alcoholics or drug addicts. It's just politically correct BS for public consumption, but it makes me mad because it's avoids the plain simple truth of the situation... these people chose to drink when they knew that being native made them predisposed to becoming alcoholics if they drank.

I'm just saying that we should take off our blinders and look at this situation for what it is... some races are predisposed to alcoholism and drug addiction. If the US is going to entertain the notion of refusing to sell guns to people with mental disorders, even though those people are LESS likely to be violent and use a gun in the commission of a violent crime, why not also make it illegal to sell alcohol or drugs to natives that are predisposed to becoming alcoholics and addicts and therefore a danger to themselves and their families and a burden on society?

Last edited by nestork : May 19th 13 at 10:01 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

From: Dan Espen
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

JoeBro writes:

nestork wrote in
:

With 50 percent of all black children in the USA being born to unwed
mothers, and over 75 percent of the inmates in Canadian jails being of
aboriginal descent, maybe it's time we took our blinders off and
recognized that there may be differences in the hardwiring of our
brains, and that everything doesn't come down to environmental factors.

Very true.

I have no idea why you think this crap is appropriate for a home repair
group ...

Because I knew you would like it. Now please stop posting about it.
Senior Member

Quote:
I have no idea why you think this crap is appropriate for a home repair
group ...

Because I knew you would like it. Now please stop posting about it.
It's no less appropriate in a home repair news group than telling people to go bludgeon a congressman with a baseball bat.

Why didn't you post you're concerns when Scott Salburg posted his pearls of wisdom about smashing some congress men's skulls in with a baseball bat?

Cuz everyone would ignore his post anyhow? Wrong answer. That's exactly the kind of stuff people ignore before someone does something really crazy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:24:19 PM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
[...]

You ****ing American piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote in news:nestork.bde4e08
@diybanter.com:

I have no idea why you think this crap is appropriate for a home
repair
group ...

Because I knew you would like it. Now please stop posting about it.

It's no less appropriate in a home repair news group than telling people
to go bludgeon a congressman with a baseball bat.

Why didn't you post you're concerns when Scott Salburg posted his pearls
of wisdom about smashing some congress men's skulls in with a baseball
bat?

This is OT. Please stop posting about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 May 2013 09:05:35 +0200, nestork
wrote:

You guys can call me what you like; racist, prejudice, whatever.

But, what I can tell you is this:

PREJUDICE IS NOT HEREDITARY.

You're projecting again. *YOU* are defending this exact point. That
*is* racist.

You don't become prejudice against a group of people because your dad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
was prejudice against them or because you heard or read nasty things
about them. No matter how many negative remarks we hear about a person
or group of people, we always hold on to the belief that we all think
with the same logic and common sense, and that if you got to know that
person or group of people then you could get along with them.

Bull****. You've just defined a *learned* response. Nurture over
nature.

Genuine prejudice comes from personal experience. Mother Nature and
evolution have colluded to making personal experience the best
instructor. In my case, virtually all of the aboriginals I've ever
encountered in my life have been on the lowest rung of society's ladder.
The little experience I had with most of them was their enquiry as to
whether I had any spare change in my pocket or a cigarette I wanted to
give away, and some of them posed the question in a manner which made me
feel that it was unsafe to say no. On the other hand, here in Manitoba
we have a sect of Menonites, called Huttarites, which lead a life very
similar to the Amish in the USA. They live in colonies, and every time
I have seen any of them, they have been sober and quietly going about
their business at the plumbing and electrical wholesalers where I
encountered them. So, as a result, I have come to believe that any
future encounters I have with natives is likely to be a negative
experience, whereas I would not hesitate to do business with a Huttarite
because my own personal experiences with them has given me the
impression they are hard working, honest and trustworthy people.

For me to accept that the millions of people in Canada who are
"prejudice" against natives is to accept the notion that all of these
people are perfectly reasonable in all aspects of their lives EXCEPT
ONE; that is, they dislike native people for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

I believe that the far more likely explanation is that millions of
people in Canada have had experiences just like mine, and that each has
come to learn from their own personal experiences with natives that
their best course of action is not to have anything to do with them.

A racist defending his racism.

And, I think that if millions of people like myself have the same
opinion of native people in Canada, it's unfair to claim that we're all
unreasonable and "prejudiced" people. It's just that personal
experience is a great teacher, and all of us have had very similar
personal experiences when it comes to native people.

How many people have to be racist before it's not racism? Too funny!
Posted to alt.home.repair

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

You're projecting again. *YOU* are defending this exact point.
That *is* racist.

Is it racist, KR Williams, to point out that members of one race in
particular:

- are disproportionately jailed within your prison system?

- consistently form the highest number of absent-father families?

Is someone a racist if they believe that having a father is good for the
child and society?

Is someone a racist if they believe that being incarcerated is a
negative life-event, both for the individual and for society? A
life-event that should be avoided?

Answer those questions KR Williams.

And remember that answering with a question is not an answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

You're projecting again. *YOU* are defending this exact point.
That *is* racist.

Is it racist, KR Williams, to point out that members of one race in
particular:

- are disproportionately jailed within your prison system?

- consistently form the highest number of absent-father families?

Is someone a racist if they believe that having a father is good for the
child and society?

Is someone a racist if they believe that being incarcerated is a
negative life-event, both for the individual and for society? A
life-event that should be avoided?

No it is not racist to do the above.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 May 2013 13:53:55 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

You're projecting again. *YOU* are defending this exact point.
That *is* racist.

Is it racist, KR Williams, to point out that members of one race in
particular:

- are disproportionately jailed within your prison system?

To blame it on race, as you are, yes, it is racist, HomoGay.

- consistently form the highest number of absent-father families?

To blame it on race, as you are, HomoGay, yes, it is racist.

Is someone a racist if they believe that having a father is good for the
child and society?

Irrelevant.

Is someone a racist if they believe that being incarcerated is a
negative life-event, both for the individual and for society? A
life-event that should be avoided?

Absolutely irrelevant.

Answer those questions KR Williams.

I did, HomoGay.

And remember that answering with a question is not an answer.

You're obviously a racist but that's probably one of your best
qualities, HomoGay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19 May 2013 18:35:10 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Home Guy wrote in :

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

You're projecting again. *YOU* are defending this exact point.
That *is* racist.

Is it racist, KR Williams, to point out that members of one race in
particular:

- are disproportionately jailed within your prison system?

- consistently form the highest number of absent-father families?

Is someone a racist if they believe that having a father is good for the
child and society?

Is someone a racist if they believe that being incarcerated is a
negative life-event, both for the individual and for society? A
life-event that should be avoided?

No it is not racist to do the above.

Thank you for answering for me, but you're wrong. To blame race of
any of these negatives *IS* racist. It's relieving the individual of
*all* responsibility and treating them as an inferior animal. That is
most *certainly* racist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry, but no, it is not racist. It is the simple truth. nothing
more, nothing less.

You're right out of Jim Crow.

It is the same as saying a dog would make a better house pet than an
tiger. There may be a few domesticated tigers that are kept as pets
but could you pick them out of a line up?

I had an aunt who was as racist as you; "cats and dogs don't marry".
Sadly, it's apparent that people haven't learned anything in the last
50 years. BTW, dogs and tigers are completely different species.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 May 2013 17:41:53 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

wrote:

No it is not racist to do the above.

Thank you for answering for me, but you're wrong. To blame race
of any of these negatives *IS* racist.

How about you replace blame with associate?

How about you admit that you're a damned racist.

Blacks are absent fathers significantly more than any other race.

Different discussion.

Blacks make up a higher percentage of people in prison or on parol that
any other race.

Different discussion.

People are different. But if people were truly different in a uniform
way, across all ways to measure personal behavior, achievement, social
cooperation, empathy, responsibility, then there should be no difference
between the races on those parameters - or at least not on the two I
mentioned above.

No, you, a racist, says that the *races* are different. The people
are different because of their *race*. *THAT* is a racist attitude.

It's relieving the individual of *all* responsibility and
treating them as an inferior animal. That is most *certainly*
racist.

Sticking your head in the sand and refusing to believe the numbers does
nothing but placate decades of political correctness, with the hope that
maybe one day things will get better. That maybe if we just hold hands
and sing kumbaya that more blacks will be fathers to their kids and stay
out of jail.

Believing that effect is cause is about as dumb as one could expect
from a racist. From you, HomoGay, dumb is completely expected,
however.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Your statement is bull****. There is no freedom of speech.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

You are a black piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

At least you are admitting it you black piece of ****. You deserve a baseball bat wrapped around your neck.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 2:35:10 PM UTC-4, JoeBro wrote:
Home Guy wrote in :

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

You're projecting again. *YOU* are defending this exact point.

That *is* racist.

Is it racist, KR Williams, to point out that members of one race in

particular:

- are disproportionately jailed within your prison system?

- consistently form the highest number of absent-father families?

Is someone a racist if they believe that having a father is good for the

child and society?

Is someone a racist if they believe that being incarcerated is a

negative life-event, both for the individual and for society? A

life-event that should be avoided?

No it is not racist to do the above.

Blacks commit crimes because they are stupid violent lying racists. WE need civil war to destroy the black government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

[...]

One thing you need to understand, I may be racist, in some peoples'
minds, but I guarantee I am not half as racist as that lying
son-of-a-bitch and his family living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've also been noticing that. Isn't it
interesting, that when a white man treats
blacks differently, he's a racist. When a
half black man treats whites poorly, it's
the white man's fault, for something that
"what difference, after all, does it make; it
happened a long time ago."
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message ...

I guarantee I am not half as racist as that lying
son-of-a-bitch and his family living at 1600
Pennsylvania Ave.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

KR Williams @ att.net wrote:

[...]

I don't disagree but it's a completely different argument.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:02:28 PM UTC-4, net cop wrote:
JoeBro writes:

nestork wrote in

:

[...]

You need to get the **** out of my country.

Bats (and I don't mean baseball) Pat Home Repair 12 July 1st 09 12:47 AM
Baseball bats p4o2 Woodworking 45 July 15th 08 06:49 AM
How does the grain run on baseball bats? Toller Woodworking 27 November 3rd 07 05:45 PM
baseball bats..... [email protected] Woodturning 1 May 21st 06 04:10 PM
baseball bats..... [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 21st 06 03:00 PM