nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Only in America can you promote violence against the government and be protected by the right to free speech, but if you even hint that if scientists were to study people the same way we study animals, we may very well discover that there ARE significant differences between the various races of homo sapiens that populate this good Earth.

But, since Hitler and that little spat called WWII, ANY type of scientific investigation into the similarities and differences between human populations is verbotten cuz it smells like racism.

With 50 percent of all black children in the USA being born to unwed mothers, and over 75 percent of the inmates in Canadian jails being of aboriginal descent, maybe it's time we took our blinders off and recognized that there may be differences in the hardwiring of our brains, and that everything doesn't come down to environmental factors.

I, for one, believe that no matter how nurturing the environment, a Mexican chihuahua will never grow into a Great Dane. We believe that of Mexican Chihuahuas, why do we not recognize the same MAY be true when we speak of different races of people? We're just not going to know until we look, and it's verbotten to look.