Posted to alt.home.repair
US Judges are the enemy US Judges are the enemy is offline

Default Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:24:19 PM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
Only in America can you promote violence against the government and be

protected by the right to free speech, but if you even hint that if

scientists were to study people the same way we study animals, we may

very well discover that there ARE significant differences between the

various races of homo sapiens that populate this good Earth.

But, since Hitler and that little spat called WWII, ANY type of

scientific investigation into the similarities and differences between

human populations is verbotten cuz it smells like racism.

With 50 percent of all black children in the USA being born to unwed

mothers, and over 75 percent of the inmates in Canadian jails being of

aboriginal descent, maybe it's time we took our blinders off and

recognized that there may be differences in the hardwiring of our

brains, and that everything doesn't come down to environmental factors.

I, for one, believe that no matter how nurturing the environment, a

Mexican chihuahua will never grow into a Great Dane. We believe that of

Mexican Chihuahuas, why do we not recognize the same MAY be true when we

speak of different races of people? We're just not going to know until

we look, and it's verbotten to look.

--

nestork

You ****ing American piece of ****.