Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats

wrote:

No it is not racist to do the above.

Thank you for answering for me, but you're wrong. To blame race
of any of these negatives *IS* racist.

How about you replace blame with associate?

Blacks are absent fathers significantly more than any other race.

Blacks make up a higher percentage of people in prison or on parol that
any other race.

People are different. But if people were truly different in a uniform
way, across all ways to measure personal behavior, achievement, social
cooperation, empathy, responsibility, then there should be no difference
between the races on those parameters - or at least not on the two I
mentioned above.

It's relieving the individual of *all* responsibility and
treating them as an inferior animal. That is most *certainly*
racist.

Sticking your head in the sand and refusing to believe the numbers does
nothing but placate decades of political correctness, with the hope that
maybe one day things will get better. That maybe if we just hold hands
and sing kumbaya that more blacks will be fathers to their kids and stay
out of jail.