Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On 3/2/2013 5:28 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 07:59:39 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

On 3/2/2013 3:30 AM, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 02:04:28 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:14 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:20:28 -0800 (PST), harry

All part of the American attempt to justify colonisation and ethnic
cleansing. Invent some history.

Like the 100 yrs War?

The hundred years war actually happened.

Yes indeed it did. Ethnic Cleansing at its worse. And the Irish
Troubles...even worse ethnick cleansing.

You Brits are as pure as a crib house whore.

Well you killed off 2 million indians in the recent past, ethnic
cleansing, concentration camps, murder and lies.

And you wiped out a few million here and there in Ireland over the
recent past, brought 40 million slaves to America (of which only 5
millin survived) and pretty much ****ed over the middle east with many
millions of dead there as well

The estimate for the total number of slaves brought across the Atlantic
is 12 million, of which the Portuguese brought the largest number.

gummer always lies.

There's a hilarious item in Wikipedia about the slave trade:

The slave trade is sometimes called the Maafa by African and
African-American scholars, meaning "great disaster" in Swahili.

Oddly it was the Irish catastrophe that ended the slave trade: no slave
ever worked as hard or cheap as starving Irishmen.

Dhu

If there was a dangerous job to be done, an Irishman was given the task
because an African slave was too expensive to risk losing in a fatal
accident. ^_^

TDD

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 07:40:27 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Mar 2, 11:15*am, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 02:09:58 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:24*pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/1/2013 1:11 PM, Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:38:03 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Mar 1, 3:53 pm, Dave Cua
wrote:
On 2/28/2013 10:03 PM, Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:08:20 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:37:46 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:35:35 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:57:03 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:59:42 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

So this is a Hollywood special effects piece?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw6NFmcnW-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZJsvDy19I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N98mXwTsx5A

The fact that none of them are being built today should give you your
answer. They just can't cut it.

Steam is just not an answer, Gunner, no matter how much you may like
it.

Say...isnt the internal combustion engine somewhere around 28%
effecient?

Not the latest ones. We're headed for 40% as a typical number within a
few years. Some cars surpass it now.

--
Ed Huntress

http://www.instructables.com/answers...m-engine-been-...

Read the first comment by SteamRoss.53. He has it right, except for
the uniflow steam engines running on superheated steam. The whole
point of uniflows is to avoid the need for superheated steam. You can
do it, but it has nothing to do with the uniflow's operation or
performance.

Other than that minor nitpick, the guy knows what he's talking about.

http://www.cyclonepower.com/

shrug A hyped-up flash-boiler feeding a radial engine. They've been
around for over 100 years.

Intersting.

Note that the feature pushed for the "Cyclone" is fuel flexibility.
That's what drove the Stirling developments in the 1970s, including
Ford's fleet of Stirling-powered postal trucks.

What happened is that we since learned how to burn just about any
liquid or gaseous fuel in IC engines, and they have many advantages.

Bunker fuel will burn in a pickup truck?

If we're reduced to bunker oil, it will mean that your pickup truck is
too hot with radiation to drive, and you'll either be deep underground
or dead.

Do you have bunker oil stations in Taft?

We have bunker oil wells in Taft.

Ha ha ha ha ha! *You stupid ignorant ****witted pseudologue. *Bunker oil
is a *residue* from the petroleum fractional distillation process. *No
well in the world pumps out bunker oil.

Bunker oil is used on ships and covers many fuel oils.
What you are thinking of is residual fuel oil

Correct.

The nym changing troll has little knowledge of the real world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_crude_oil

Crude oil is not bunker oil. *Bunker oil is a residual fuel oil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_oil#Bunker_fuel

I see you don't even read your own links
quote:-

Bunker fuel is technically any type of fuel oil used aboard ships. It
gets its name from the containers on ships and in ports that it is
stored in; in the days of steam they were coal bunkers but now they
are bunker fuel tanks.

You left out the rest of it....

"Bunker fuel is technically any type of fuel oil used aboard ships. It
gets its name from the containers on ships and in ports that it is
stored in; in the days of steam they were coal bunkers but now they
are bunker fuel tanks. The Australian Customs and the Australian Tax
Office define a bunker fuel as the fuel that powers the engine of a
ship or aircraft. Bunker A is No. 2 fuel oil, bunker B is No. 4 or No.
5 and bunker C is No. 6. Since No. 6 is the most common, "bunker fuel"
is often used as a synonym for No. 6. No. 5 fuel oil is also called
navy special fuel oil or just navy special; No. 5 or 6 are also called
furnace fuel oil (FFO); the high viscosity requires heating, usually
by a recirculated low pressure steam system, before the oil can be
pumped from a bunker tank. In the context of shipping, the labeling of
bunkers as previously described is rarely used in modern practice."

"Since No. 6 is the most common, "bunker fuel" is often used as a
synonym for No. 6. "

"High viscosity"

"The chief drawback to residual fuel oil is its high initial
viscosity, particularly in the case of No. 6 oil, which requires a
correctly engineered system for storage, pumping, and burning. Though
it is still usually lighter than water (with a specific gravity
usually ranging from 0.95 to 1.03) it is much heavier and more viscous
than No. 2 oil, kerosene, or gasoline. No. 6 oil must, in fact, be
stored at around 100 °F (38 °C) heated to 150–250 °F (66–121 °C)
before it can be easily pumped, and in cooler temperatures it can
congeal into a tarry semisolid. The flash point of most blends of No.
6 oil is, incidentally, about 150 °F (66 °C). Attempting to pump
high-viscosity oil at low temperatures was a frequent cause of damage
to fuel lines, furnaces, and related equipment which were often
designed with lighter fuels in mind.

For comparison, BS2869 Class G Heavy Fuel Oil behaves in similar
fashion, requiring storage at 104 °F (40 °C), pumping at around 122 °F
(50 °C) and finalising for burning at around 194–248 °F (90–120 °C)."

Thank you for being the perfect dummy so we could educate others

You fail to grasp that "bunker oil" is not necessarily residual fuel
oil.
It could be diesel.
Or any other oil used to power ships.

Whereas residual fuel oil is the crap left over when all the useful
stuff is removed.
****ferbrains.

You fail to grasp that the cite indicated that Bunker Oil is most
commonly #6.

Yes...a capgun can be considered a "firearm", but its most generally
applied to something that may look similar..but had different
properties.

Now 'arry me boyo..**** off woncha mate?

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 12:10:05 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 03:28:07 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:09:28 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:12:50 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:42:58 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

You don't have to be rich and you don't need a lot of expensive tools.
What is needed is a lot of time, a lot of patience and a dedication to
do it right. As you get better at hand forming sheet metal and wish to
go faster more tools are required. If your skills are good enough you
can build your own power hammer or English wheel.

Yup. All we need is time, eh? I'm on the countdown and I'm marshalling
that a little more carefully.

I have some boats to build before I go into that deep sleep.

--
Ed Huntress

What boats are you gonna build?

Small ones for fishing. I have a 13' Phil Bolger canoe that I built
some years ago, but I can only fish alone in that. It's on the load
waterline with 330 lb. aboard. I'd like to build a 12' cartopper so I
can take my son or wife on the local lakes.

Then I want to build a Carolina-type skiff for fishing the bays;
probably 16', for 20 - 30 hp.

Finally, if I'm still alive g, I'd build a daysailer of some type.

Gunner, waiting for delivery of his FJ

FJ = Flying Junior? That's what I raced in college. Much fun.

Ayup. Found a late 90s FJ in very decent shape in a storage lot..that
the owner hadnt made a rent payment on in 18 months. We are just
waiting for the certified paperwork touches all the places its
supposed to touch and when it clears..its mine. I did some work for
the lot owner and took this out in trade. Missing the
sails..evidently the owner took them with him before putting it in
storage. With luck..he will offer up the sails when he gets the
paperwork and signs off on the boat. If not..Ive found several sets in
So Cal and MIT is trying to sell me a nearly new set for reasonable
money.. The chute is toast..and Ill have to find one of those as
well..but single handing it...shrug..not going to be blowing out the
chute a hell of a lot...launcher or not. Single handing and running a
chute when I was younger and racing Thistles was a handful. This
little boat...not so much of an issue as the Thistle...but wind in my
AO is flakey and really really variable. Running a chute is not all
that smart in my AO.

Id hoped to have it in November or before to take advantage of the
winter winds here but the lot owner has been dragging his feet . Shrug

When summer gets hit..not going to be much wind for about 5 months so
Ill have to simply deal with it.

Ive been using an old AMF Force 5, but for a 195lb guy..and no
jib..its a bit slow. Still have Windancer II, but the Hobi hasnt been
in the water in 10 or more years and the tramp is pretty bad. Its a
late 790s Hobi 16 and I had to redo the forehulls when they went soft.
The guy storing my Ensinada 20 wanted it and I gave it to him...but he
still hasnt picked it up yet..2 yrs after I gave it to him

Just so you know, any fiberglass FJ more than two or three years old
isn't going to win races. Like International 14s, but much less so in
the FJ, the hulls fatigue and lost their shape under stress. Also,
unless the standing rigging was taken down after every race, the hull
will creep and lost its shape.

Not looking for a race boat..just a gunkholer. If I were back
racing..Id snag a Finn.

That doesn't happen to wooden boats. That's why most world-beater Int.
14s were cold-molded, laminated plywood -- at least, until 2000 or so,
when I stopped keeping up with sailboat racing.

My last Thistle was mostly wood.

None of this matters, of course, if you're going to be day sailing and
not racing. But it seriously depreciates the value of those boats. You
should get a good price if the boat is old, no matter what its
apparent shape, because its racing days are over. And unlike an old
race horse, you can't put it out to stud. d8-)

Im not paying much for it. Just the registration on the boat ($5) and
$30 for the trailer.

$125 for a set of sails. Shrug

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:14*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:20:28 -0800 (PST), harry

All part of the American attempt to justify *colonisation and ethnic
cleansing. Invent some history.

Like the 100 yrs War?

The hundred years war actually happened.

Yes indeed it did. *Ethnic Cleansing at its worse. And the Irish
Troubles...even worse ethnick cleansing.

You Brits are as pure as a crib house whore.

Well you killed off 2 million indians in the recent past, ethnic
cleansing, concentration camps, murder and lies.

And you wiped out a few million here and there in Ireland over the
recent past, brought 40 million slaves to America (of which only 5
millin survived) and pretty much ****ed over the middle east with many
millions of dead *there as well

Now Im curious..being a native American..an indian...which Genocide
are you talking about? *Like killing off the Irish?

They died because of crop failure. As did a lot of non-Irish at the
same time.

Sure they did. The English landlords harvested the few crops..sent em
to London and let the Irish farmers die.

Its common knowlege. Which is why we have so many Irish here in the
US..more here in fact..than in Ireland. Those you didnt starve to
death..left.

No-one went out and run them off their land, murdered and imprisoned
them. As was done by the USA to native Indians..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifes...tive_Americans

So giving small pox infected blankets to the Indians..was the provence
of the Finns perhaps?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

On Mar 2, 7:45*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I like the "The sun never sets on the British Empire" one much better.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

On Mar 2, 7:44*pm, Clive wrote:
In message
,
harry writesYou fail to grasp that "bunker oil" is not necessarily residual fuel
oil.
It could be diesel.
Or any other oil used to power ships.
Whereas residual fuel oil is the crap left over when all the useful
stuff is removed.
****ferbrains.

Bunker oil it a much longer chain molecule than ordinary diesel making
it much more viscous so is heated to about 100c to thin it down to use
in a ships diesel engine.
The longer the molecule chain the more energy as it has as the ratio of
carbon to hydrogen increases.
The residue or stuff left over when all the flammable fuels are taken
off is tar used for road making, there is virtually no waste from crude
oil.
--
Clive

Residual fuel oil is burned in steam boilers. Very large marine IC
engines can be designed to run on it too.
http://www.saacke.com/fuels/standard-fuels/heavy-oil/

I should know, I was responsible for burning hundreds of tons of the
stuff.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:14*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:20:28 -0800 (PST), harry

All part of the American attempt to justify *colonisation and ethnic
cleansing. Invent some history.

Like the 100 yrs War?

The hundred years war actually happened.

Yes indeed it did. *Ethnic Cleansing at its worse. And the Irish
Troubles...even worse ethnick cleansing.

You Brits are as pure as a crib house whore.

Well you killed off 2 million indians in the recent past, ethnic
cleansing, concentration camps, murder and lies.

And you wiped out a few million here and there in Ireland over the
recent past

crickets

, brought 40 million slaves to America (of which only 5
millin survived)

crickets

and pretty much ****ed over the middle east with many
millions of dead *there as well

crickets

Now Im curious..being a native American..an indian...which Genocide
are you talking about? *Like killing off the Irish?

They died because of crop failure. As did a lot of non-Irish at the
same time.

No-one went out and run them off their land, murdered and imprisoned
them. *As was done by the USA to native Indians..

You're such a liar, harry. *But that's no news for anyone here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifes...tive_Americans

You truly are a moron, harry.

Back to the abuse when defeated ****ferbrains I see.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:24 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/1/2013 1:11 PM, Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:38:03 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Once again abuse when shown to be wrong. As usual.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:14*pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Common knowledge = Hollywood education.
Widespread in the USA.
Home of all sorts of fiction, lies and propaganda.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I like the "The sun never sets on the British Empire" one much better.

* They really meant: "The sun never sets on British Arrogance"

* *The Sun never set, because the Good Lord wanted to keep an eye on
them.

* *And their dirty deals with the devil.

The USA is the great Satan....about to be cast down.

If you want a good car, buy an Audi or a Beemer made in Germany (not
an BMW X series from South Carolina).

Americans make ****.

Hell, the last television made in North America was made in Canada by
Electrohome, in 1985.

Your Apple iPhone or that Canadian BlackBerry? Made by Chinese
slaves.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:14*pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Aduse? Truth is *not* abuse, dumbass.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:14*pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Yet, that is where you get *all* your information, dumbass.

Home of all sorts of fiction, lies and propaganda.

Yep, that's your MO.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I like the "The sun never sets on the British Empire" one much better.

* They really meant: "The sun never sets on British Arrogance"

* *The Sun never set, because the Good Lord wanted to keep an eye on
them.

* *And their dirty deals with the devil.

The USA is the great Satan....about to be cast down.

Perhaps the US will someday join the UK on the Manure Pile of History.

So Harry...hows it feel to be laying in all that manure?

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:24 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/1/2013 1:11 PM, Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:38:03 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Indeed. You have that as the cornerstone of your posting techniques.

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:14*pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

VBG

Denial is not a river in Egypt you old sot.

VBG

Gunner

1. Lie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 02 Mar 2013
14:40:32 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

We have Jumbolair, and the Leeward Air Ranch here. Yes, it was
home to Jimmy Leeward, who died in that air show accident in his
highly modified military plane. Jumbolair is where Travolta lives.

Have one here in Washington. Oh, and those aren't "garages"
(which are for cars) but "hangars".

And aircraft have the right of way, cause they do not have a
reverse gear.

Neither do the pilots. And their air brakes rarely work. ;-)

Hope the plane runs out of gas, so it can coast to a stop before
it hits the ground.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,us.politics

wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:14 pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,us.politics,alt.spam

On 3/3/2013 12:00 AM, harry wrote:
On Mar 2, 7:44 pm, Clive wrote:
In message
,

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.spam

wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:14 pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

That is so.

Dhu

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,us.politics,spam

wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:14 pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

The P.L.L.C.F. freak out and howl "Liar!, liar!, liar!" whenever such
truths are told. It blows their Political Correct assertions about
slavery out of the water so they continue to be White slavery deniers. ^_^

TDD

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Hope the plane runs out of gas, so it can coast to a stop before
it hits the ground.

Only if the pilot is a true believer in the Leftist mantra.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I like the "The sun never sets on the British Empire" one much
better.

They really meant: "The sun never sets on British Arrogance"

The Sun never set, because the Good Lord wanted to keep an eye on
them.

And their dirty deals with the devil.

The USA is the great Satan....about to be cast down.

Perhaps the US will someday join the UK on the Manure Pile of History.

So Harry...hows it feel to be laying in all that manure?

I believe that harry feels right at home...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 03 Mar 2013
21:47:28 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Hope the plane runs out of gas, so it can coast to a stop before
it hits the ground.

Only if the pilot is a true believer in the Leftist mantra.

It worked for Bugs Bunny! (Falling Hare, 1943). Of course, he
only had an A card.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
I tried to find a link to a site I saw about Ferrari using huge NG
powered diesel engines for a co-generation system at their manufacturing
plant. I''ll have to dig back through my links but it's a darned
interesting setup they're using. ^_^
TDD

When I was in the Army in Germany I was the designated stuckee for
get-to-know-the-locals jaunts. One was a tour of the local sewage
treatment plant. After the guide had led us through the flower-bordered,
unfenced, settling ponds she opened the door to a huge Diesel engine that
ran on methane from a sludge digester dome beside it. It powered the
facility and passed the excess power to the city. IIRC she said they had
never needed to change the oil in it.

http://www.biodieseldiscussion.com/f...hp?t-6594.html

jsw

When I was involved with diesel converted, sulfur laden
digester gas engines at a wastewater treatment plant in
the 80's, bearings (to say the least) couldn't be replaced
fast enough despite ridiculously frequent oil changes,
although I've read that that issue is now purportedly to
have been resolved: http://tinyurl.com/d84bpse

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

Attila Iskander wrote:

Gunner wrote:

So Harry...hows it feel to be laying in all that manure?

I believe that harry feels right at home...

The manure wishes he would leave.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Hope the plane runs out of gas, so it can coast to a stop before
it hits the ground.

Only if the pilot is a true believer in the Leftist mantra.

It worked for Bugs Bunny! (Falling Hare, 1943). Of course, he
only had an A card.

Are you sure it worked? Those Hollyweasels are tricky liars.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 16:30:07 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Attila Iskander wrote:

Gunner wrote:

So Harry...hows it feel to be laying in all that manure?

I believe that harry feels right at home...

The manure wishes he would leave.

He's giving it a bad name.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

"Sinclair Weeks" öv wrote in message
On 2/26/2013 11:01 PM, harry wrote:
On Feb 26, 6:21 pm, Sinclair Weeks v wrote:
On 2/26/2013 10:03 AM, Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:23:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

harry wrote:

On Feb 26, 12:15 am, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:
Attila Iskander wrote:

But that comment again demonstrates how provincial harry's mindset
is.
Obviously what works around him has to work just as well ALL OVER
the world
It's a holdover from the times when Euros imagined they controlled
and were
superior to the rest of the world

Their egos have always outreached their grasp.

True more of the USA than Europe.

The US has never started a world war, but you have two under your
belts. Does: "The sun will never set on the British Empire!" ring any
bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you
limeys
brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with
the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in
that
little spat where a handful of farm boys kicked the **** out of "The
best army in the world"?

I should point out that syphilis came from America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis#History

You're a liar, of course. From your own citation:

The exact origin of syphilis is unknown. Of two primary
hypotheses, one proposes that syphilis was carried to Europe by
the returning crewmen from Christopher Columbus's voyage to the
Americas, the other proposes syphilis existed in Europe
previously, but went unrecognized.

snicker
The Euros were too busy killing each other off in an assortment of wars to
even get past the early stages of syphilis.
Hard to tell you have a disease if you die before it can affect your
life.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:22:11 -0600, "SaPeIsMa"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 20:51:29 -0600, The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/1/2013 12:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:51:57 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I like the "The sun never sets on the British Empire" one much
better.

They really meant: "The sun never sets on British Arrogance"

Now, "The sun never shines on the Brit brain."

Only during a colonoscopy. ^_^

Sorry, I couldn't help it. O_o

That's not the sun, it's a 15 KW bank of halogen lamps.

Use mirrors on a sunny day. ^_^

A Solatube isn't big enough for that ass.

Are you sure ?

Are you claiming personal knowledge?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 04 Mar 2013
16:37:13 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Hope the plane runs out of gas, so it can coast to a stop before
it hits the ground.

Only if the pilot is a true believer in the Leftist mantra.

It worked for Bugs Bunny! (Falling Hare, 1943). Of course, he
only had an A card.

Are you sure it worked? Those Hollyweasels are tricky liars.

Bugs is no weasel. Straight up, honest 100% American rabbit.

If you can't trust the boys at Termite Terrace, who can you trust?

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 04 Mar 2013
16:30:07 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Attila Iskander wrote:

Gunner wrote:

So Harry...hows it feel to be laying in all that manure?

I believe that harry feels right at home...

The manure wishes he would leave.

You can tell a man who boozes
By the company he chooses"
And the pig got up
And slowly walked away.

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

I like the "The sun never sets on the British Empire" one much better.

They really meant: "The sun never sets on British Arrogance"

Now, "The sun never shines on the Brit brain."

Only during a colonoscopy. ^_^

The sun _does_ set on the British Empi

http://tinyurl.com/d33opzh

--
Wes Groleau

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...gs/pants-fire/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02-26-2013 07:24, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In mainstream America, I don't see that airplanes idea taking off.

ha-ha.

http://livingwithyourplane.com/2008/...fo-california/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airpark

--
Wes Groleau

Armchair Activism: http://www.breakthechain.org/armchair.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02-26-2013 01:55, Vic Smith wrote:
I had a '64 Bug. Two guys could lift the front end and slide it into
a tight parking space.

Ours was a '61. I removed the front wheel by myself while my sister
walked home to get the jack. And I was only in high school.

Four junior high guys lifted the band teacher's bug four feet off the
ground and set it on the back porch of the cafeteria where it just
barely fit.

--
Wes Groleau

€œA miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
firm and unalterable experience has established these laws,
the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact,
is as entire as could possibly be imagined.€
€” David Hume, age 37
€œThere's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it.€
€” Becky Groleau, age 4
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

On 02-26-2013 12:23, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you limeys
brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with
the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in that

On the other hand, they outlawed slavery how many years before we did?

--
Wes Groleau

------
€œThe reason most women would rather have beauty than brains is
they know that most men can see better than they can think.€
€” James Dobson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Hope the plane runs out of gas, so it can coast to a stop before
it hits the ground.

Only if the pilot is a true believer in the Leftist mantra.

It worked for Bugs Bunny! (Falling Hare, 1943). Of course, he
only had an A card.

Are you sure it worked? Those Hollyweasels are tricky liars.

Bugs is no weasel. Straight up, honest 100% American rabbit.

If you can't trust the boys at Termite Terrace, who can you trust?

He is a union bunny who has to follow the script.

Dying for a Chevy Volt, but.... azotic[_4_] Metalworking 3 February 26th 13 03:36 AM
OT Chevy Volt John B. Metalworking 93 February 29th 12 02:24 PM
Help me figure the cost to charge a Chevy Volt in my town? RickH Home Repair 46 November 15th 10 06:31 PM
Chevrolet | Electric Car - Chevy Volt. Fully Charged 2010 jolly Electronics Repair 0 October 2nd 09 10:57 AM
Run a 9.6 volt Makita drill off 12 volt car battery - voltatage dropping resistor ? [email protected] Electronics Repair 10 January 3rd 05 04:13 AM