Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On 02-26-2013 01:55, Vic Smith wrote:
I had a '64 Bug. Two guys could lift the front end and slide it into
a tight parking space.

Ours was a '61. I removed the front wheel by myself while my sister
walked home to get the jack. And I was only in high school.

Four junior high guys lifted the band teacher's bug four feet off the
ground and set it on the back porch of the cafeteria where it just
barely fit.

--
Wes Groleau

€œA miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
firm and unalterable experience has established these laws,
the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact,
is as entire as could possibly be imagined.€
€” David Hume, age 37
€œThere's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it.€
€” Becky Groleau, age 4