Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On 02-26-2013 12:23, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you limeys
brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with
the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in that

On the other hand, they outlawed slavery how many years before we did?

--
Wes Groleau

------
€œThe reason most women would rather have beauty than brains is
they know that most men can see better than they can think.€
€” James Dobson