Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Feb 21, 1:27*am, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:06:48 -0500, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:46:03 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:40:10 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 02:09:21 -0500, wrote:

These are just European aggressors on the final crusade.

snipped - No need to discuss anything with an anti-Semitic bigot

As Hagel was educated about last week, There is a big difference
between the Israelis and Jews in general.

For you Jew haters, there is no difference. *Disgusting!

Not true at all. The most fervent neocons are Christians.

BTW I am going to have a first hand report about exactly what is going
on in the West bank next month. My father in law is off on a 3 week
Bible study pilgrimage to all of the holy sites. Most are on the West
Bank.

You should go yourself.
You should also advise him to wear a (Canadian) maple leaf. So folks
don't think he is from the US. Lots of people hate USAians. Even Brits
can't tell the difference between the accents.
And lodge with Arabs, much nicer people in my experience.

So you see Canada IS useful.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 18, 6:25*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:37:29 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
On Feb 17, 4:29*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Feb 17, 1:53 pm, "HeyBub" wrote: harry wrote:

Government subsidies, by definition, mean not cost effective.

True. But that is not the same as undesireable.

Is the US army cost effective?

You bet!

Killing possible enemies of this great republic and blowing up their
things?

Priceless!

#
# Worthless.
#

Yes harry, you are..

In the last sisty years, failed on every mission.
But it's only there to enable the rich arms manufacturers to gobble up
tax dollars.
Oh except Greneda. They won there.

As unpopular as it is, the Iraq war was a win too. There is a quasi
democratic government there that is not dominated by the Muslim
Brotherhood and is not actively threatening Israel (the only reason we
went there in the first place).
I still am not sure it was worth it but as long as the neocons in the
US are willing to start WWIII to save the West Bank Israeli
settlements, it was better than the alternative.

This is the sort of thing the Iraq war led to.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21534048
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 01:11:20 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Feb 21, 1:27*am, wrote:
[...]

Two Jew haters. Nothing new from you, harry.

So you see Canada IS useful.

They're keeping your butt buddy, HomoGay, so sure, there is a use for
Canuckistan.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:27 am, wrote:
[...]

They are the root of all the problems in the ME.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:27 am, wrote:
[...]

# They (Jews) are the root of all the problems in the ME.
#

Maybe in the minds of fascists like you..
But do explain to us how Jews are the problem in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY that
has muslims and strife ?
Just to name a few..
Mali ?
Tunisia ?
Algeria ?
Indonesia ?
Iran ?
Afghanistan ?
And many of those countries have NO JEWS AT ALL, since they have been driven
out or killed by the muslims there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:27 am, wrote:
[...]

harry, we already know you two antisemetites think that. You don't
have to tell us how bigoted you are, *every* day.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:52:16 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:27 am, wrote:
[...]

The antisemitic asshole just doesn't want to admit that it was the UK
that screwed the whole area up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 22, 3:52*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:27 am, wrote:
[...]

The exact reason for the problem. They went to Israel and concentrated
the problem there. Unsurprisingly they weren't wanted where they
were.
Eg
http://www.omg-facts.com/Other/Afgha...ion-Is-1/51404

The whole ME business kicked off with the creation of Israel after WW2
and the immigration of more Jews and US interference thereafter.

The reason for militant Islaam today is the activities of Israel and
the USA. Now it is spreading like a disease.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:27 am, wrote:
[...]

Really harry, you don't need to demonstrate exactly how stupid you
are. We already know.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"bob haller" wrote in message

stuff snipped

The solution is a satellite with a particle beam weapon. Surglically
vaporize all of assads hiding places.

He's so scared of drone attacks I doubt he's going to spend much time in the
open. Saddam spent most of his time in bunkers and that was before a drone
could nail him as easily as they can today. If anybody needs a good
particle beaming, it's N.Korea's new little tin god. Look what happened to
Saddam, and he didn't even *have* any nukes. This guy's threatening a
pre-emptive nuke strike on the US.

ENERGY INDENPENDENCE would solve much of this. stop sending a billion
dollars a day to people who hate us, and if we didnt need their oil we
wouldnt be mucking around in their business.....

Seems like a no brainer - stop sending money to people who hate us. Out of
all the things I *don't* want my taxes to pay for, building Muslim
"democracies" is one of them. There's no guarantee that they won't vote for
somebody worse down the line. Once upon a time Iran and the Shah were our
best friends forever. So was Saddam when the Iranians turned on us.

The Palestinians got "democracy" and elected Hamas. In Iraq we'll see the
the Muslim Brotherhood or worse in power after we leave. Shia and Sunni
will be at each other's throats, as Allah intended and like the Iraq/Iran
war did, they'll kill each other in numbers that would make us look like
pikers.

Yep, one to four trillion dollars could have bought a *lot* of solar cells.
What most anti-solarists don't seem to realize is that every time their
neighbor installs solar, they are helping to keep the price of other fuels
and pollution down for everyone.

My new smart meter doesn't have a little rotating dial (like the old
mechanical one) and as far as I can tell, there's no provision for getting
an "instantaneous" reading from the new meter. At least with the old
mechanical ones, you could see the dial whizzing around during heavy loads a
nd know that you were really consuming kilowatts at a blistering pace.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 13, 12:59*pm, "Robert Green"
wrote:
"bob haller" wrote in message

[...]

We have already left.

Shia and Sunni
will be at each other's throats, as Allah intended

Wow, if a conservative ever said that, it would be an
example of bigotry.

and like the Iraq/Iran
war did, they'll kill each other in numbers that would make us look like
pikers.

Yep, one to four trillion dollars could have bought a *lot* of solar cells.
What most anti-solarists don't seem to realize is that every time their
neighbor installs solar, they are helping to keep the price of other fuels
and pollution down for everyone.

Which is a lie. Everytime one of those panels is installed, it's
wrapped
with dollar bills that come from the pockets of not only the taxpayers
but all the customers of the utilities. We've subsidized the solar
array
producers (Soyndra), the solar farm operators, and the panels that
are being put up on homes. Without the subsidies, no one buy a
rich hippie would install them. And instead of a utility buying
electricity
from the producer that has it at the lowest price, the utilities are
mandated to buy an increasing percentage from renewable sources,
the cost be damned. That takes money right out of poor peoples
pockets. How can you be so heartless?

My new smart meter doesn't have a little rotating dial (like the old
mechanical one) and as far as I can tell, there's no provision for getting
an "instantaneous" reading from the new meter. *At least with the old
mechanical ones, you could see the dial whizzing around during heavy loads a
nd know that you were really consuming kilowatts at a blistering pace.

--
Bobby G.

That's odd. I thought one of the big benefits was they were supposed
to enably you to see how much you were using at any given moment,
to try to get you to conserve.